Ha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressabeccy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I do not understand. I had 4.1 in blood sugar. Take a nap and suddentlig the blood sugar is 18.7

Did you have anything to eat or drink before you went to sleep?

Also an unexpectedly high number could be because you had something on your hands. When that happens to me I wash my hands with soap and water and try testing again.

Did you have anything to eat or drink before you went to sleep?

Also an unexpectedly high number could be because you had something on your hands. When that happens to me I wash my hands with soap and water and try testing again.
I done all that. Dont understand

It could be a bad glucose strip.

You didn't clarify if you had anything to eat or drink before you went to sleep which you should have done because that's too low to go to sleep on and also with your tendency to drop

If you did have something to eat or drink then possibly it was too much and the other thing could be that as you were so low your liver tried to help out by pushing out some glucose and that's why you've ended up so high

The glucose strip for the BG machine. Are you sure the glucose strip wasn’t faulty as if I get a result like that I will always retest

Oh then don’t forget how many different things affect a BG reading. Has your BG come back down to normal levels?

Oh dear

Don't worry, diabetes is like a see-saw, it's very hard to balance but you'll get there in the end.

How many units of Toujeo are you on now? How do you decide how much Humalog to take each time?

Don't worry, diabetes is like a see-saw, it's very hard to balance but you'll get there in the end.

How many units of Toujeo are you on now? How do you decide how much Humalog to take each time?
My doctor have told me a little and yhe hospital and the doctor told me ican do What i need

How much Humalog have you taken now?
What did you eat and drink and how long ago was this?

How long ago did you take the doses and how much did you take of the humalog? You need to be careful as all the insulin may hit your blood at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back