Guess the HbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the suspense is unbearable😉 is their a prize for the winner?

Of course! At least 100 awesomeness points and the glory and adulation of the entire forum!

Of course! At least 100 awesomeness points and the glory and adulation of the entire forum!
Aha bring it on... need to check what I guessed think it was 47? Fingers crossed🙂

Aha bring it on... need to check what I guessed think it was 47? Fingers crossed🙂

the way things have been going this last week I suspect a small rise, not a fall, but I like your optimism!

Oooo - still time to enter... okay, so based on this latest bit of intel, I'm going to go with 51.

Oooo - still time to enter... okay, so based on this latest bit of intel, I'm going to go with 51.

Strategically played @missclb - waiting for the extra ‘insider information’ before making your guess! :D

I‘m going to look in the surgery online portal.... RIGHT NOW!

Bon soir Londres... thank you for a great show... the results from the Lichtenstein Jury are in.

Douze points goes to

drumroll

@Andy HB and @missclb who correctly predicted 51mmol/mol (6.8%)

Wooooooo hoooooooo!

source.gif

via GIPHY

Ahhh, wasnt me ! But nvmd. Hope you are ok with the result? im not sure to congratulate or commiserate. so i will just say whatever you feel about it, im sure you will treat it accordingly, with vigour! Lovely thread and thanks for posting it. Always nice to have a bit of light entertainment :D

To be fair, I did take two 'guesses' so I think @missclb gets all the kudos. 🙂

But not too shabby an HbA1c result given the problems leading up to it. I hope things go more smoothly for the next one.

Ahhh, wasnt me ! But nvmd. Hope you are ok with the result? im not sure to congratulate or commiserate. so i will just say whatever you feel about it, im sure you will treat it accordingly, with vigour! Lovely thread and thanks for posting it. Always nice to have a bit of light entertainment :D
To be fair, I did take two 'guesses' so I think @missclb gets all the kudos. 🙂

But not too shabby an HbA1c result given the problems leading up to it. I hope things go more smoothly for the next one.

Yeah I wish it was a little lower, but my diabetes seems to be in a frustrating and annoying phase right now. Lots more results beyond both 'edges' of where I'd like and frequently only rapid rise or fall between the two 😱

Hey ho... onward and downward.

Thanks for your encouragement 🙂

You did say you expected it to have gone up a bit, and clinically there is always a bit of
variability around the actual value.

I hope that you can get things more settled soon.

The suspense was killing me Mike. Congratulations/Commiserations you choose! Waiting for results of an HbA1c is nail biting but glad it's over for you!! As you say, live in hope. I trust things all round will improve for you from now on 🙂

*Mystic Wirralass predicts you'll be pleasantly surprised if only by a difference of 1.0mmol/mol or 2.0mmol/mol*

A reasonable prediction! 🙂 🙂 🙂
WL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back