Not open for further replies.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
Reviving an old forum tradition... Just for fun in the crazy ‘random number generator’ world that is diabetes... no prizes apart from the glory and adoration of fellow forum members of your prophetic prowess.

I’m having my bloods taken tomorrow for by annual GP review (I have a pump clinic at the hospital and annual review / toe tickling etc at the GPs).

For clues: Last time was 49mmol/L (6.6%), and recently results have been pretty reasonable with decent amount of time ‘in range’. But I had a horrendous cold in December early Jan with majorly elevated and erratic BGs.

Good luck!

I’ll go with 49 again, on the grounds that you probably had some sort of erratic period of BGs during the run up to your last one, too. (Based on the premise that I don’t think I’ve ever had an HbA1c where I've thought, well that was a nice smooth three months...)

I will have a guess at 48.

48 because of your awful cold in December, and the erratic reading you got, my guess would be you were tough on yourself between then and now to get those level back in check. (whatever the readings are be well, take care and good luck for tomorrow!)😎

46 because it would be nice for you if its lower than last time, because it makes us feel good.

I'll go in low at 44 xx

49, coz if it's a random walk then guessing the same as last time is the percentage play, I believe

I’ll go for a nice round 50, just my age - NOT 🙂

I'll go with Flower with a 47.

I will go with 6.5 which according to my surgery is within the non-diabetic range 🙂

It's a difficult period with christmas however i have faith that you'll come with a smile on your face🙂 and a 48.

I'll go with 48 because it's a leap year.

44. It's gonna be a goodun.

Hopefully the same as mine today 44.

I'm with Eddy 46 :D

I am going for 51 mmol/mol (do I get a prize for specifying the units?). But I'd prefer you to be 48 mmol/mol.

Andy (Two Bites) HB 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back