Group 7-day waking average?

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
How about for a bit of fun if people who test in the mornings post their waking levels? I think it would be interesting to see what the average works out at after a week 🙂

I'll start with mine - I was 6.0 when I woke up this morning 🙂

(please don't let me be the only person to enter one! 😉)

4.5 yesterday and 5.1 this morning. Unfair advantage me thinks as I have a pump 🙂

Havent been on here in forever with work and all, but thought I'd look in.
I woke up to a 6.1 which is pretty good since Ive been waking up to sevens the last week :/
Its going to be interesting to see the weeks results 🙂

7.8 this morning which is at the upper limit of what I think is OK. Have been running slightly high for a week or so, but on the plus side only one hypo in 9 days!

Had a blip this morning with 9.5 but have mitigating circumstances.

It's been in the 4s and 5s recently, with a couple of 3s after busy days.

Promise not to spoil the average from tomorrow.😱

Rob

5.8 when I woke @ 9.20 this morn ( past 5 days were 3.9, 3.2, 3.3, 3.8 & 3.9) think the vodies I had last night helped !

5.8 is better than 3s I think Di! Do you get hypo symptoms at those levels? I'd be a bit worried as quite often you drop lower than your waking level in the middle of the night so you might be getting a bit too used to levels at the low end of the range and not getting woken by even lower levels. Do you think your levemir needs a tweak?

A very rubbish 11.0. I also had chinese last night and didn't really know how to count the carbs in it so just guessed. But it's my highest reading in weeks so trying not to be too hard on myself.

5.8 is better than 3s I think Di! Do you get hypo symptoms at those levels? I'd be a bit worried as quite often you drop lower than your waking level in the middle of the night so you might be getting a bit too used to levels at the low end of the range and not getting woken by even lower levels. Do you think your levemir needs a tweak?

I increased the levemir when I was having highs and am in process of bringing it down. Woke at 5 am with the 3.2 during week. Down to 9 units again and monitoring. I do feel hypo when I get below 4. Had a few in the 2's in the eves last week so reduced the novo as well x

Back