Group 7-day waking average?

ColinUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Been a bit quiet but have been ok.

BG this morning 5.7

How’s everyone been?

oh and I quite like kale although yesterday I made chicken pot pie and a lemon tart. All low carb of course.

EF021101-9786-4376-AC2E-BFEEA0933389.jpeg6427F9BA-A42D-48C7-955A-5F3AF14A4926.jpeg

Snowwy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all,
A 6.1 this morning...
Joining a webcast funeral this afternoon... that's a first.

Blessings Snowwy

Gwynn

5.0 this morning.

Graphs are looking good. No real deviation since the beginning of December when I stopped all Insulin meds.

I wonder when, if ever, I will get a definitive diagnosis.

Maca44

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
5.2 Bullseye yay

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
07:01 BS 6.4 :) Very consistent!

Yesterday was the best day yet breathing wise & just a sight bit short of breath moving around the kitchen! Started easing back a bit on the inhalers as they’re lasting longer now: 4 puffs of each twice a day instead of 4 times a day; normal maintenance dose is 2 puffs of the preventer twice a day but, usually forget the 2nd dose! Can’t forget now, this week, as I start to wheeze as the effect of the current dose starts to wear off! :oops::rolleyes:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! ;)

Flower

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all it’s an 8.8 which is the best I’ve managed for a few days. My diabetes has been taken over by a whirling dervish and it’s been a struggle to get it back into single figures. Where’s is the DF by the way? ;)

Big decision of the day do I turn right or left out of my house on my walk?

Have the best day you can :)

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
@Maca44 congrats on the HS.
@Lanny glad you are feeling a touch better.
@ColinUK hope you’re ok.
7.6 today, going in the wrong direction again.
Have a good day all x

ColinUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all. Yesterday was a day spent in the 4's no matter what i did. Had a biscuit before bed and woke up this morning to 10.2!! Dropped to 9.6 now :rolleyes:
@Maca44 congratulations on the HS
@ColinUK your pie and cheesecake look delicious
@Lanny glad you're feeling a bit better
Another day of working at home for me, i think the mix of going into work and working from home is playing havoc with my levels and i'm struggling to get the balance right. I can't wait for things to get back to "normal".
Have a good day folks, whatever you are doing

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning

Yet another email from Superdrug apologising for the delay and saying it should be here no later than tomorrow although this time they say they have added £3 worth of points to my health & beauty card as a sorry for the delay

Bubbles's plug in is due to be changed on the 31st, I ordered 2 on the 10th and it took the company 3 days to get in touch to tell me they were OOS but due the end of this week so just hoping they will arrive in time as I thought I had plenty of time so went for 2nd class :rolleyes:

Anyway's its 8.6 for me on this exceptionally cold Scottish morning
xx