Group 7-day waking average?

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
A dark good morning one and all.
It’s a 4.8 for me. Could it be the longer than usual walk yesterday?

I’m due at the cardiac rehab unit at 9 o’clock.
Hope it goes well.

MeeTooTeeTwo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Another 5.2 this morning for me. :D
Well done on your tests @HenryBennett and good luck for today.

Dez

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Morning all, and the short spell of good weather is gone, as has my run of fives. 6.5 today but that’ll be the Aldi Specially Selected sourdough and seeded baguette. They come in packs of two individually wrapped, popped one in the oven. Went to do my insulin and realised I’d put the part of the pack with all the carb info on, in the bin, which I had then emptied and put in the big bin which Mr Eggy had put out ready for today’s collection! So I guesstimated. I guess I was wrong as I was 7.7 at bedtime! Ach well, it was worth every sour doughed bite! Have a wonderful Wednesday and hope you’re still having an Indian Summer where ever you are. :cool:

MeeTooTeeTwo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Congratulations. :) ( grudgingly);)
:p
Thanks for reminding me about bins. It's our recycle day today. Last week we were out late for our walk/exercise. After 5 mins or so I remembered I hadn't put our boxes out. "It's Ok" thought I, "they never come before lunch time, we'll be back well before then".
B*ggers chose that day to be exceptionally early. :mad::rolleyes:

karloc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
A 4.6 this morning and got my HbA1c result of 33 :D

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
A 7.6 this morning was it the scone and cream I had yesterday afternoon
Yup. The second biggest spike I’ve had was after scones (two small ones) with jam and clotted cream.

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thank you all. It was a good visit to the cardiac rehab. All my metrics are good. I’m going to try for an appointment with my GP which, I’d guess, will be by phone to discuss if I can stop the Metformin and reduce the Atorvastatin dose.

karloc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Oh dear, dear dear! :( Here I am going hypo AGAIN after eating an early lunch!:eek:

Both times, yesterday & today, after eating a 3 egg mushrooms, cheese & dried mixed herbs omelette & I reduced my NR dose by more than half this time: from 44 units to 20! This time exactly 90 minutes after: before lunch 08:38 BS 5.1 a bit surprised by the drop from 10.2, thank goodness I didn’t add a correction,earlier so, instinct told me to reduce; 90 minutes after 10:12 BS 3.9. Had 2 JB’s & loads of shortbread again as the hypo hunger struck!:eek:

This isn’t a coincidence I think & leads me to wonder if it’s because it’s virtually all protein & carb free? How do I bolus for that: delayed bolus; not at all? I posted a separate thread in the food forum! Any ideas: what would you do?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
G'day all. 8.2 @ 5.55am

Woke to fog... or mist? Nice now, but very breezy. Mum's wearing a thick cardi with fingerless gloves and we have the heating on. Agh.