Group 7-day waking average?

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Morning all. A disappointing 7.2. Blowing another hoolie here too. We never thought to take the parasol pole down yesterday. Oops! It’s now quite poorly in the shed! Rookie mistake. The birds are having a good swing on the feeders that are still up though. Have a good day. Put some stones in your pockets if you’re venturing out! ;)

Snowwy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all,
Better morning with the weather and another 5.5 this morning.
Some good news on the forum today, well done everyone.
Just back from my 5k run, was a bit cool at first but ok now.
Excitement of the day, possible distant sighting of our grandson!
Oh, and an Iceland delivery later.

Blessings, Snowwy

MeeTooTeeTwo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Back a while ago from my morning exercise in the local park. Lots of broken branches around and it was like autumn except the leaves on the ground were green not brown/red. :eek: On the way there, some of the streets had a thin layer of fine sand on them. I wonder if that came all the way from the Sahara?

Flower

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all it’s a 6.4

I found a Chinese takeaway about 10mins walk away I’ve only lived here 15 years! Always worth walking down a new road. Chinese for tea tonight ooh what a treat.

Quite windy here but not as wild as yesterday. Off for a walk to discover what other hidden gastronomic delights there are locally.

I hope you’re all doing ok out there:)

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Oops. 3.4 this morning.

@Michael12421 each time you mention your chandeliers I think of Only Fools and Horses. Glad to hear you have cleaned them yourself.
Well done @Baz. A great result.
I hope you get things sorted @SueEK
Enjoy your Chinese tonight @Flower

Hung the washing out just before breakfast as it was very windy. Sat down to eat and then watched the windows get spattered with the rain. Breakfast won over taking it in again. Now we have sunshine again. A day inside today I think.

Enjoy whatever you do

KARNAK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Good morning folks 4.1 on I`m not sure what to do weather wise, sun, rain, rain, sun what the heck who cares.:cool: Been AWOL for a few days not been too good but hopefully on the mend again.:) Waiting for the crowds to arrive over the Bank Holiday,:mad: the public loo`s all closed, chippies all open plus the supermarkets open too.:rolleyes:

Well done @Baz great result.:)

Take care folks and stay safe.:)

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just a wee update, called Abbott on the off chance and turns out they are open on a Saturday so just over 5 minutes on the phone and a replacement was issued, again they aren't interested in having the "faulty" one back xx

Ditto

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello all. Have given over trying to get any blood out. :( Also I never go below 9 or 10 at the minute and I am burning up every so often. My friend said aren't you frightened you have the virus and I would be if not convinced I'd already had it. I think it's the type 2. :( It's caught up with me. :(

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
04:52 BS 6.6 :) Much better!:D Yesterday went more or less to plan with the reduced doses & only a bit high BS 10.1 after both lunch & dinner.:cool: Don’t you just love it when things go according to plan?:p;)

The birdies are happily chirping away outside my bedroom window & it’s nice & calm again after another windy day yesterday!:eek::p:cool: Quite chilly, in comparison, yesterday I thought & had the heater on at 17c then, 18c: possibly because I’m still not quite 100% yet; felt the chill a bit more!:rolleyes:

I forgot that Monday’s a bank holiday so, it’s just as well that I remembered the prescription, just in time, on Friday as I’m down to my last Levemir pen yesterday & it would have been dicey that it would have lasted till Tuesday! :rolleyes::eek:

I have an asda delivery quite late ish today 17:00 to 18:00 & will maybe put off batch cooking until tomorrow?

An early Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful, Easy, Lazy Sunday!;)

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all, 6.6 today. Nothing of any note to add other than the wind has dropped and it’s warm and sunny, expect we will have a hosepipe ban soon. Enjoy your day x

Baz.

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all, it's a 6.9 here for me today , hope you have the best day possible

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning

All Bruce came with yesterday was a loaf and some king prawns, Lidl still don’t have antibacterial wipes and no peanut butter either! :( his mum dropped off kit kats at his for me though, might just get him to bring them up tomorrow

Anyways its a 6.5 for me before breakfast due to 2 glucose chews for a 6am 3.9 :rolleyes: wind seems to have gone today but kept me up most of the night again

Stay safe and have a nice day if you can
xx

Michael12421

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Good morning. A truly disconcerting not to mention scary day yesterday. Woke to a 9.8 so didn't have to eat any breakfast.
Was feeling a little bit hungry at 1 pm so took a reading and it was 13.7. 6 units of NR and a small sandwich. Prepard a small bowl of pasta for dinner, my reading was 17.4 so had 12 units of NR and ate at 7 pm. By 8 pm was feeling very unwell, my reading was 1.5!! Ate a Magdalena with 2 tablespoons of honey. which in half an hour produced a reading of 3.1. It was by now way past my bedtime but although very tired I decided to stay awake. At 9.15 I was 5.2. Decided that it was not high enough to go to bed on so had 2 chocolate digestives and then went to bed. This morning I was 17.4! I injected my 15 units of Toujeo and had no breakfast. I also gave myself 3 units of NR as a corrective dose. I don't know how long it takes for my body to adjust to changing my basal from evening to morning but even so I am increasigly worried about this state of affairs.

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1