Forum birthday tomorrow - when arriving/leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have just shouted 'Forum 2nd Birthday anyone?' Teapot - what a shame after making the journey!

Really sorry we missed you teapot :( You should have just headed for the table with the highest complement of axe-murderers...! I'll make sure you have a number to call next time!

Had a wonderful time in excellent company - thanks to everyone who turned up! 🙂 Photos to follow when I have vetted them for incriminating or unsuitable content! 😱

How comes you've got home before me? 🙂

Thanks for a lovely day all xx

Us? Never! Glad you and Katie made the train in time 🙂

Yes, thanks, eventually! It was actually a train and then a bus, but the guard didn't mention that 🙄🙂

I thought it was strange when he said platform 4 for a bus!

Can I sleep in tomorrow, please?

We got there about midday I think? There were a few groups of people at tables and of course I don't have anyone on facebook so couldn't check - silly me 😱 But then a friend said she was free so we had a catch up & did some shopping.

Will definately be more organised next time :D

Glad you all had a fun day xx

It sounds like you came in shortly after Steffie and I. What a shame we missed you!

Good photos by the way, chaps. It has to be one of those rare times when I don't cringe seeing myself!

Andy

you all got me a wee bit tipsy, but after a bit of chill n rice I'm off to the village hall for cheese n wine

Teapot did you make it must have mist you by a minute or two!

happy dayz

Rossi 🙂

I'll be back later hopefully there were NO fotos 😛

Bad luck! But then, you did go and sit in the middle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back