Forum birthday tomorrow - when arriving/leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can't be with you all, but we will all be on the Island waiting for those piccies of El Presidente dancing on the tables to come in!

Have a fantastic time everyone - it sure is a good crowd going!

Alex and I would like to wish you all a lovely day and hopefully we can join you some time in the future.🙂Bev

I'm pretty vague but i'm hoping to do some shopping first and meet up at around 1 ish? As for leaving i'm not bothered when, but getting home in time for strictly would be a bonus...depends how much fun i'm having ;-)

Sorry I can't be with you all, but we will all be on the Island waiting for those piccies of El Presidente dancing on the tables to come in!

Have a fantastic time everyone - it sure is a good crowd going!

'El Presidente' can exclusively reveal that he has the rhythm of a thing that doesn't have any rhythm. So dancing on tables is not likely. 😉

Disappearing into a corner and mumbling incoherently is much more his 'style' unfortunately.

Could we have photos of El Presidente mumbling in the corner please? Feel free to decorate him first!

where is everyone?? we're in the pub but there are a few groups and not recognising anyone 😛

Crikey Teapot, I hope you find them all. Try looking UNDER the tables!!

Be sure to let us have some piccies for our alternative party tonight!!!

fraid we had to go meet my friend so we didn't get chance! better luck next time i hope
🙂 xx

So did you not meet anyone Teapot?

Teapot what time did you go there??

Tom and I left at 3 - but we left them all on the right hand side of the pub (as you went in) - there were at least 10 people sat round the tables!!

you all got me a wee bit tipsy, but after a bit of chill n rice I'm off to the village hall for cheese n wine

Teapot did you make it must have mist you by a minute or two!

happy dayz

Rossi 🙂

I'll be back later hopefully there were NO fotos 😛

hmmm not happy fire at holborn thats what all the lights were rossi

took 2 hrs to get bk when shud of been 3o mins

great time though

Nice to hear you are back safely though Steffie. Hope you had fun.

Only took a couple of photos..

SiobhanHazelSteffieAndy-1.jpg

Shiv, Hazel, Steffie and Andy HB

SteffieAndyAlanGailRachel-1.jpg

Steffie, Andy HB, Northener, Gail1 and RachelT (I think)

Was an enjoyable afternoon, was tired as I didn't sleep too great and the 2 pints made me want to curl up and have a snooze lol..

Fantastic Squidge! Looks like everyone had a great time!

We got there about midday I think? There were a few groups of people at tables and of course I don't have anyone on facebook so couldn't check - silly me 😱 But then a friend said she was free so we had a catch up & did some shopping.

Will definately be more organised next time :D

Glad you all had a fun day xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back