Forum birthday tomorrow - when arriving/leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
It would be good to know what time everyone is expecting to arrive and leave the Meet, so that everyone has an idea of whether they're going to be left drinking alone or not!

Katie and I expect to arrive around midday, and will be leaving just before 8 pm. Over to you...! 🙂

I think me & my friend Amy at arriving in London about quarter past 11 so should be there around midday too, we have to be back at Kings Cross for 20 past 4 to get back to Peterborough

xx

I should be at the venue between 10 and eleven

I need to leave around 5 (ish) to catch the train back to Glasgow

Am gutted I'm going to miss this, but it's my niece's first birthday party tomorrow! Fingers crossed for the next one. Hope you all have an amazing time!

Arrive time

Should be there around midday, unsure of leave time but probably around 4 or 5. Hubby may be able to spend a short time with the group, he's very interested in the forum.

It would be good to know what time everyone is expecting to arrive and leave the Meet, so that everyone has an idea of whether they're going to be left drinking alone or not!

Katie and I expect to arrive around midday, and will be leaving just before 8 pm. Over to you...! 🙂

Train gets in liverpool street 12.30 then its a taxi ride. Leaving I dont know yet, when I feel like it I guess lol

Train gets in liverpool street 12.30 then its a taxi ride. Leaving I dont know yet, when I feel like it I guess lol

not to soon i hope i want you holding my hand haha

I do hope this pub isn't one of those irresponsible ones that serves booze from oh nine hundred hours!??

I do hope this pub isn't one of those irresponsible ones that serves booze from oh nine hundred hours!??
rossi I think you made a mistake in this you added a n and a t to is. Im sure you didt mean to:D
gail

rossi I think you made a mistake in this you added a n and a t to is. Im sure you didt mean to:D
gail

sometime my fingers type without engaging with brain! Although with the current (beer-enduced) headache I have, I'm not up for a beer inthe morning just yet!

Hope I make it to see you all, forgot it was friday today until just now!

Hope to arrive between 12 and 1.. am stopping off at Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey first.. will probably leave about 4 or 5pm..

Sounds like there are a fair few of us going 🙂 Very exciting. I hope the weather is a bit better tomorrow!!

Edit: Just checked the weather and it says sunny, 12 degrees - horah!

Last edited:
Sounds like there are a fair few of us going 🙂 Very exciting. I hope the weather is a bit better tomorrow!!

Edit: Just checked the weather and it says sunny, 12 degrees - horah!

Does that mean shorts and flip flops and dreaming of Oz?

I intend to get there midday but who knows! and need to leave by 5ish so please feel free all to kick me out!😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back