Flu Jabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine last Saturday

no mention of swine flu though

Hazel

Getting mine (first time!) in the morning, is there any reason not to have it? I think I'm over the cold temperature thing I had last week but a bit of a niggly cough at the mo??

Getting mine (first time!) in the morning, is there any reason not to have it? I think I'm over the cold temperature thing I had last week but a bit of a niggly cough at the mo??

When I've had it the only questions they ask are if you have a fever or are pregnant (probably less of an issue for you!). Think other than that you should be able to have it, although someone may correct me on that!

Cheers Aymes, just wanted to check as it's an hours drive as I haven't changed GP yet after move, and didn't want it the day we moved in case it knocked me for six!

hi Rossi did everthing go ok today with jab ?

If you get a sore arm and / or fever, then the recommended treatment is normal doses of paracetamol, so perhaps worth getting some if you're concerned. Arm shouldn't ache, provided you relax your arm (let it hang) and the injector is good at her / his job - most take great pride in causing less pain than the patient expects.

Nurse was a bit concerned cause of my cough, but I said to her stick it in and lets see! She said my arm was a bit hard trying to resist the injection, not that I felt a thing! And so far no adverse reaction! And I remembered which way home was after!!

lol always a good sign you remember where home is

Especially after a recent house move...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back