Finally... a new job!!

Well done @Busdriver60 . As you illustrate, work is so important on so many levels.

With your attitude, I'm sure you will be a great addition to the garden centre team.

Great news, congratulations

Good for you- I’d imagine a garden centre would be a nice place to work- no traffic to worry about!
Thank you!
It will be perfect.

Excellent. 🙂

Thank you!
It will be perfect.
Morning BD.
If you have not already done so please check your original post on this thread and you will see you have 27 people who are delighted about you getting your new job.
So on your first day carry those best wishes with you and you will certainly have a spring in your step to get you through your shift.

Morning BD.
If you have not already done so please check your original post on this thread and you will see you have 27 people who are delighted about you getting your new job.
So on your first day carry those best wishes with you and you will certainly have a spring in your step to get you through your shift.
Yes I will do. Thank you

Thank you to Everyone for you for your messages I'm very grateful indeed!

That's great

Did you get your job through the job centre ?

If I ever work again I will be looking for low stress employment

That's great

Did you get your job through the job centre ?

If I ever work again I will be looking for low stress employment
Thanks.. .. I applied directly via their website. It was the best way really. Not through a job agency or job centre. It shows the employer you're keen and want to work. Good for you!!

Paul, @Busdriver60, I wish you the very best fortune for tomorrow. It's bound to be a bit nerve testing - a new adventure. But I'm sure you'll quickly smash that anxiety and thrive in the different environment. There's a fair amount of rain forecast, which might give you a "softer" start with possibly less customers/visitors, allowing time for you to enjoy even more the Learning that might be needed. Good luck. PS: don't forget to put am extra snack in your new D bag! Just in case ....

Back