Finally... a new job!!

Busdriver60

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Good evening everyone!
Finally, after 9 weeks of being unemployed, I have been offered a new job at my local garden center. I cannot tell you how relieved I am and feel so happy. I was so worried about being unemployed for so long, I had no income, no self-esteem and felt very deflated. This was all due to my diabetes diagnosis. I had to surrender my class 2 license and resign from my coach driving. Since then, it was really awful.
I start my new job on Tuesday 8am and I can't wait!!! I have got my dignity and self-respect back.... Thank goodness for that!

Thank you to everyone for all your kind comments! 😉😉

Brilliant, what a nice environment to work in. I always said if I had my time again I would love to be a gardener in a historic kitchen garden.
Yes I'm sure you're right.

Delighted for you! Best of luck with settling in well and hopefully enjoying the work.

Good evening everyone!
Finally, after 9 weeks of being unemployed, I have been offered a new job at my local garden center. I cannot tell you how relieved I am and feel so happy. I was so worried about being unemployed for so long, I had no income, no self-esteem and felt very deflated. This was all due to my diabetes diagnosis. I had to surrender my class 2 license and resign from my coach driving. Since then, it was really awful.
I start my new job on Tuesday 8am and I can't wait!!! I have got my dignity and self-respect back.... Thank goodness for that!
I am so pleased for you on lots of levels and I was torn between giving you the Star or the Heart Emoji.
It is a great bit of news and I can see you are so pleased which is fantastic and congrats all around and know it will mean so much to you and your supportive wife.
I know it will improve your whole mood and situation and provides hope that despite our daily challenges there are sone great things in life to enjoy as well.
So happy for you and yours.

Congratulations on the new job.

Good evening everyone!
Fantastic news. Worked in a garden centre myself in the past. You deserve that break. 🙂

Back