enough insulin to open my own pharmacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
qqpqhc.jpg

18 boxes of lantus, 17 boxes of novorapid and 13 solostar pens 😱 AND THERE IS MORE ON THE WAY WITH MY NEXT SCRIPT

I'm drowning in insulin it seems

here have some arty ones too

jj4603.jpg

9qy3iq.jpg

Seriously...I don't think I'll ever need to order any more insulin. I realluy don't know what to do with it all!

How did you get all that?

Crime doesnt pay, Sam 😉

How did you get all that?

Crime doesnt pay, Sam 😉

i really have no idea :confused: I think half of it is from a few years ago when mum made me like...totally stock up on loads and loads of stuff...and its all still in date! Wierd. I just don't get through it very quickly and then end up putting in another prescription and automatically ticking the insulin boxes

😱

i'm going to go to diabetes prison :(

what the...? you have more than I have and ive been saving them up for oz for ages!

what the...? you have more than I have and ive been saving them up for oz for ages!

dyu want some? seriously, my fridge is bursting to the point of going to have to give it away 😱

Wow! Thats's probably more than a hospital pharmacy stocks! (Rachelt will know)
I am on my last cartridge of lantus, really need to put a request in tomorrow.

Free free to send some my way 😉

here's my stash:

StillCap0564.jpg

Reckon I'm going to need more novo. The Lantus are pre-filled pens, it probably would have been better to get a new lantus pen and get cartridges instead but it's a bit late now, doh.

Katie are your lantus pens those white ones? that you set the dose and it stays there?

yep that's the ones. We had trouble with the lantus pens when I first started using it and was told that other people were having problems too so they gave me these instead. I need the new pen!

Man that is MAD! Ive still got what I consider to be a big stash of cartridges, I cant use them since the pump but you guys just put a new spin on things!

How does it work Katie with the fluid restriction for flying? I read once Im sure, that it still applies to meds???

Oh i hate those pens! solostars are much better if you want a disposable pen

Thanks nikki. I dont really want disposable ones (not very green), need to ask for a new pen 🙂

Man that is MAD! Ive still got what I consider to be a big stash of cartridges, I cant use them since the pump but you guys just put a new spin on things!

How does it work Katie with the fluid restriction for flying? I read once Im sure, that it still applies to meds???

oh shit, i dont know 😉 My doctor seemed to think it would be fine, but they have just got stricter. I will ask my doc again and phone the airport before I go just in case.

katie, dyu want me to send the solostars your way? You can have a few boxes of novo if you want them? Seriously, I need to get rid of some of them, the fridge is fit to buuurst and i can't bear to throw any of them away!

Whatever you do, don't do what I did over the weekend. I opened my fridge and thought "ah, it doesn't seem cold in here, maybe it's faulty" and turned it up full.

Sunday morning everything in the fridge is frozen solid including the Glargine and Lispro insulin.

I had a word with the local chemist at tea time and it's not good news, I have to dispose of it all (3 boxes of Glargine and 2 of Lispro)

Opps 🙂

18 boxes of lantus, 17 boxes of novorapid and 13 solostar pens 😱 AND THERE IS MORE ON THE WAY WITH MY NEXT SCRIPT

I'm drowning in insulin it seems

here have some arty ones too

Seriously...I don't think I'll ever need to order any more insulin. I realluy don't know what to do with it all!

I'm the same with levemir and Novorapid, plus some tabs 😱

Now they have switched me to Lantus and Humalog I'm unsure if to keep it - these new pens on one hand are easier, on another hand they are horrid, not sure about the pro's and con's between the two.

Katie, if you need some Novorapid PM me.

Mee too dude. Happy to donate to worthy cause 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back