drops in thier eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEERS northener i been waiting 4 weeks i was getting annoyed :)

At least they've told you - when I had mine done last year they said I wouldn't hear anything unless there was a problem, so you're left wondering and worrying not knowing when/if they might find something.:(

cheers sofar , and yes northener im in that predicament with a smear i have mentioned it earlier a couple of week back in this thread , i had it done on 24th feb heard nothing they said 4 week

great news steff, lets hope you hear about smear soon, can you not ring the doc on that?
:)

Good news Steff.
I was lucky, results came in < a week.

Wendy had hers done this morning and should hear in about a week.
No wonder the service is a bit irritated at times.

Wendy was a 11:20 appt - #8 on today's list.
We were early and called straight in. Five no shows with no 'phone call and one 'phoned in cancellation.

Well done about your eyes. My smear results took 5 and a half weeks to come through - i think no news is good news - so dont worry!:) Bev x

Isn't it mad!! How everyone has different experiences regarding waiting for appointments and results, I cannot understand it.

Anyway glad everyone is cushty. I had my eyes looked at in December and they looked at the digital image with me to show I had no signs of diabetic retinopathy.

nice 1 yup seems to depend on where u r in u.k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back