DiDkA needs YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh bum, totally forgot about this :( hence i shall not be taking part. How bad does that look eh? :(

quick q - are diastix and ketostix the same thing? i have a pot of ketostix which i will use anyway, but i don't want to mess up the validity of the results by using the wrong kind.

In between the F1 qualifying and race I saw some football. Anyway what was Division Two when I were a lad is now the Coca Cola league! Now would it not be cool if one of the teams had DiDkA logos on their shirts! Maybe Gary Mabbut has some influence?

In between the F1 qualifying and race I saw some football. Anyway what was Division Two when I were a lad is now the Coca Cola league! Now would it not be cool if one of the teams had DiDkA logos on their shirts! Maybe Gary Mabbut has some influence?

Great idea, but sadly it won't make them any money and that's what football seems to be about these days. On the other hand, if a sponsor would take up the campaign and pay to put it on the shirts....

becky did anything ever come off that interview you did on radio that we all tuned into a while ago?

hi i email for a pack but nothing this was before easter we have been out and in both occasion with diastix the drinks were sugar free so i am very happy not like at the school friend party i ask adrienne to draft a letter for me anyway to send to this bowling place

I went to a wedding yesterday. I wasn't too concerned about the meal as I could pick the bits that I wanted to eat.
But I went with my sister to pick up her OH for the evening reception. When I got back my hubby said he had already got my glass of coke from the bar. He actually saw them pour the coke from a bottle into the glass.
I thought at the time it tasted a bit funny :confused: I now realise after having a mouthful of hubbys full sugar coke this morning, that it wasn't diet coke I was given last night 😡
I have now ordered some glucose/protein testing from Ebay 🙄 I usually take my bottles of diet coke with me when I go out, which isn't very often. But the bottles were in the car.
My BG were 7.7 about 3 hours later and 6.2 this morning. No alcohol involved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back