DiDkA needs YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just put a link to the webpage from my 2 websites. Hope you don't mind, but I have used the (re-sized) logo as a link from one of these.

no problem runner please spread the word !
if anyone wants to use the logo to promote the campaign on blogs websites anything no problem xxx

This might seem a daft question, but are we talking about just testing diet drinks from bars, pubs, cafes etc., nothose bought from supermarket and shops?

Can I just ask... Where do you get diastix from?! 🙂

If it's from a closed source, like a bottle or can, then you don't need to. If it comes from a pump, or is delivered open to you, like at a table, and you can't see where it came from, it's best to test 🙂

Thanks, just trying to decide if it would be helpful for me to take part, but I'm unlikely to be drinking any in this way. My thanks to those who are taking the trouble and I hope you get a few hits from my links.

Got 'em! Bring it on! 🙂

I will deffinately get invilved if it's not too late is that ok?
will put DIDKA on my f/b too
just for curiosity got my daft head on today what if i test the drink & it shows up with
sugar/glucose whatever
am i allowed to argue with the bar tender & get my money back lol

I will deffinately get invilved if it's not too late is that ok?
will put DIDKA on my f/b too
just for curiosity got my daft head on today what if i test the drink & it shows up with sugar/glucose whatever am i allowed to argue with the bar tender & get my money back lol

Not too late -we haven't started yet 🙂 Absolutely challenge the bartender if you asked for diet and the Diastix says NO! 🙂

Thanks for that Northerner
Can i also print off the DIDKA pledge and offer it to the landlords for them to decide wether or not to sign up if they wish to?
sorry for the questions i just want to be doing things right.

Thanks for that Northerner
Can i also print off the DIDKA pledge and offer it to the landlords for them to decide wether or not to sign up if they wish to?
sorry for the questions i just want to be doing things right.

Becky is the person to help you! 🙂

I think for the time being I wouldn't print off the Pledge. However, feel free to talk with them about it, and direct them to the site! :D If you wanted to talk to them about DiDkA, and if they seem interested, get a manager contact, and we can approach them 🙂

ok will do thanks for that 😉

Right - It has only taken me 30 mins but thats my profile pic here and facebook updated :D. Have my supply of Diastix ready...

Eee, it's like our own little army. I love it! :D

going good becky ! sorry folks i will be away out of range of all 21st century equipment xxxx so i will find out how it all goes when i back ....!have fun folks :D

Ah yes, you're going to Wales 🙂 Sorry Welsh members! Only joking! Have a lovely time am! 🙂

ha we are taking the didgy box just incase we can get the cricket !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back