DiDkA is going on community radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Have listened back to it now.

All in all a very good and balanced show. Only 1 or 2 minor mistakes I could hear (but these were quickly corrected by Northerner 😉) - my favourite was what HbA1c stood for.

The audio file I have is a 50mb MP3. I could upload it somewhere if anyone else wants a listen, but I missed the first 15 mins, including Beckys phone-in (sorry again), as I didn't get it setup to record quick enough.

NiVZ

Thanks for the plug Northe you star!! Gutted I missed it tho, let me know if anyone gets a copy, I wanna listen!!! x

Thanks for the plug Northe you star!! Gutted I missed it tho, let me know if anyone gets a copy, I wanna listen!!! x

someone called in about support for younger people in Kent and Gordon, the T2 guy on the programme said he remembered a talk by two lovely young ladies from Kent who were starting a group up. I put 2 and 2 together and thought of you so emailed your website. Gordon then remembered that it was you - you made quite an impression as it was 2 years ago when you started up!:D

Hello,

Have listened back to it now.

All in all a very good and balanced show. Only 1 or 2 minor mistakes I could hear (but these were quickly corrected by Northerner 😉) - my favourite was what HbA1c stood for.

The audio file I have is a 50mb MP3. I could upload it somewhere if anyone else wants a listen, but I missed the first 15 mins, including Beckys phone-in (sorry again), as I didn't get it setup to record quick enough.

NiVZ

NiVZ, I'd love to hear it if you upload it somewhere, thanks 🙂

O wow thats so nice to hear 🙂 that was in Leeds at the DUK conference, we did a speech to about 200+ ppl, it was amazing!!! How nice to be rem :D

NivZ if you email it to me i will tryt and put it on the fb site ...or one of us will ! as there was discussion about DiDkA after becky spoke aswell

Hello,

I'll upload the MP3 to a file sharing place tonight and post the link.

@AM64 - I'll PM you the link as soon as it's uploaded.

Has anyone heard if Simon can get us the full audio (or even the first 15 mins so I can add it to my recording) 😉

Thanks,

NiVZ

Hello,

Has anyone heard if Simon can get us the full audio (or even the first 15 mins so I can add it to my recording) 😉

Thanks,

NiVZ

Nope i did pm him last night saying what a great show and how it would be nice if he could come back and i get some kind of feedback from us , but as yet nothing back.I also asked him about if they wil be copies of the show available.

I had various (MS) problems and missed it all. It would be good to hear it. Before that I listened to an inverview with the diabetic authour Sheri Colberg who wrote "50 Secrets of the Longest Living People with Diabetes". There was one person who had been on insulin for over eighty years! I assume this was on Ribblevalley?

I had various (MS) problems and missed it all. It would be good to hear it. Before that I listened to an inverview with the diabetic authour Sheri Colberg who wrote "50 Secrets of the Longest Living People with Diabetes". There was one person who had been on insulin for over eighty years! I assume this was on Ribblevalley?

Sheri Colberg wrote the excellent 'Diabetic Athlete's Handbook' - great for anyone wanting to know how to balance exercise and diabetes and particularly those on insulin.

Hello,

Thanks,

NiVZ

thanks NiVZ !!!
i wrote an email to the studio last night asking that i will chase it up!
I think it went really well i missed northes contribution so look forward to hearing it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back