DiDkA is going on community radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
that email sounded like it was from dizzydi, she was on asking that last week about the licence

Good plug for the forum Northerner 🙂

woooooooooooo well done Alan that was a brill email got us well plugged and you correcting Gordon how brill hehe.

Id love to know what liz had said for her email not to be read out.,i wonder if shell was listening .

Northerner strikes again! 🙂

Hello,

I've set my PC to record it. Hopefully get to listen to you all later 😉

NiVZ

cant believe the employer of that olly let him drive fgs muppets.

Well that was great anything that can make me miss my soaps must be good lol, i do hope simon comes back on here so we can congratulate him on a fantastic 2 hours, hopefully we will have some new members join as well.

I didn't listen to the whole thing, sadly, but it seems like that was an extremely productive time for us all! I'd really like to listen to it back, so hopefully they'll be able to provide a copy for us to put on the DiDkA site 🙂

i did email him to ask but Nivz set his pc to record so maybe we can get it from him ......

Hello,

I'm gutted - PC missed the first 10-15 mins :( What time was Becky on?

NiVZ

Sorry guys looks like I missed Becky's big moment :( (First time I've tried to record a show like this) He just mentioned Becky's earlier call which isn't on the audio. So frustrating as it must have missed it by a few minutes!

I'll listen to the rest of it properly later, but I did hear him read out Northerner's comment at the end saying how good the show had been and plugging our website.

Fingers crossed Simon will be able to provide us with a copy of the audio.

[edit] Just read everyones comments earlier in this post about how well Becky did and am kicking myself more now! [/edit]

NiVZ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back