DiDkA is going on community radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

am64

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Sacred Heart (Becky) will be phoning in to ribble community radio show Tonight to talk about DiDkA
you will be able to hear her on the web LIVE 6-8pm TONIGHT

www.ribblevalleymedia.com

and take part aswell !!!

WOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great news - well done all who have made this happen! You should be very proud of yourselves!🙂Bev

WOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great news - well done all who have made this happen! You should be very proud of yourselves!🙂Bev

Wow! Thats really exciting! Well done!

I am not at home so I might not be able to tune in, but I will try to if I can 🙂

All sorted and ready to listen to woooooo, well done

Perhaps you should put it on the Facebook events?

thanks northe i'll get the cyber bunnies onto it straight away...northe hes going to mention this forum aswell ...maybe you should call him aswell ?

thanks northe i'll get the cyber bunnies onto it straight away...northe hes going to mention this forum aswell ...maybe you should call him aswell ?

I'm telephone-phobic am, or I might!

the guy from ribble com radio said he was going to mention this place

this is the original post from simon

Hi,

I'll be hosting a discussion on Diabetes on my radio show, The On Air Surgery on Thursday 18th February between 6pm-8pm on Ribble Valley Media.

The station is an Internet based community radio station.

You can listen for free on www.ribblevalleymedia.com via Windows Media Player, Real Player, i-Tunes or any other player your PC supports.

The show is broadcast live and unfortunately there is presently no "Listen Again" facility.

My guest will be Gordon Dixon and Nita Redfearn from Ribble Valley Diabetic Self Help Group.

The On Air Surgery is an interactive programme, as I actively encourage listeners to get in touch either via email, phone or twitter during the programme.

All contact methods with relevant email addresses/phone numbers will be given out during the programme.

I hope you can tune in.

Cheers
Simon

lets get involved folks ...
and GOOD LUCK BECKY XXXX

Cn some one do me a favour please that is going to be listening in ???

whats that steff

I told becky id get her the number to fone in on as she dnt get home till 6.30 but if i miss it coz thats feeding time here will someone else grab it as well ???

I told becky id get her the number to fone in on as she dnt get home till 6.30 but if i miss it coz thats feeding time here will someone else grab it as well ???

same prob but i will try xx

right away to listen now

xx im laffing my head off at the song there playing now called sugar sugar by the archers , very apt

ahh good i think the number he gave was for his group anyways x

good lk becki xxx

Hope some one else got that i missed it grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back