DiDkA Famous Diabetics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy Beale from Eastenders, she is type 1

Shane Board - Harry Potters one time stunt double but now a singer as well, great influence on kids, he came to Friends for Life and was brilliant.

great stuff i m thinking of adapting letter to richard to suit but just wanted to say thank you folks ...loubie is a fantastic researcher and so she'll be on the case next week getting me all the contact details xxx watch this space xx

Then there are those celebrities that don't have diabetes but someone close does.

eg Alexandra Burke - her mother has suffered badly with complications.
Carol Vorderman - diabetes was implicated in Richard Whitely's death

Then there are those celebrities that don't have diabetes but someone close does.

eg Alexandra Burke - her mother has suffered badly with complications.
Carol Vorderman - diabetes was implicated in Richard Whitely's death

thanks you margie...good idea x

Mick Fleetwood (of fleetwood mac)

Tommy Lee (Motley Crue)

Stephen Furst
Claim to Fame: Actor (Animal House, Up the Creek)
DOB: May 8, 1955
Diabetes Type: 2
Stephen is not only a spokesperson for the American Diabetes Foundation, but also donates all of his photo sales to their charity. Now days, you can find him co-hosting the Renal Support Network?s web cast Kidney Talk, a job he?s been enjoying since 2006.

Dorian Gregory
Claim to Fame: Actor (Baywatch Nights, Charmed, Soul Train)
DOB: 1971
Diabetes Type: 1

Randy Jackson
Claim to Fame: Musician, producer, American Idol judge
DOB: June 23, 1956

Aida Turturro
Claim to Fame: Actress (The Sopranos)
DOB: 1962

Bret Michaels
Claim to Fame: Lead singer of Poison
DOB: March 15, 1963

Brad Wilk
Claim to Fame: Drummer for Rage Against the Machine & Audioslave
DOB: September 5, 1968

Anne Rice
Claim to Fame: Author (Interview With a Vampire)
DOB: October 4, 1941

I know the majority of them are American but it seems to be a problem the world over with drinks.

thank you squidge xx if we could get even one to spport us it will be Great

Those are great :D

Personally I would totally hold off from contacting Bret Michaels, in the same way as Halle Berry. Kerri Sparling at Six Until Me has written an 'open letter' after reading an interview with him. Some of this stuff is pretty mind boggling!

http://sixuntilme.com/blog2/2009/06/an_open_letter_to_brett_michae.html

However any of those could be very, very useful. I wonder if the Facebook group who helped get Rage Against The Machine to Christmas number one would be able to pass on a contact, as I think some of them have had contact with the band?

YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE TAKING A BREAK....don't worry Becks im thinking uk first and ive got loubie on the case next week to research and spreadsheet a contact list for me ..to discuss with steering group next week XXX

Any chance we could slow down this thread or close it haha!! I gotta to the research for this and can't keep up!! Only been out today and look at the list already!!! GIMME A CHANCE TO CATCH UP ....... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance we could slow down this thread or close it haha!! I gotta to the research for this and can't keep up!! Only been out today and look at the list already!!! GIMME A CHANCE TO CATCH UP ....... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no probs loubie xxx:D

hhahaaa will do xxxx you ok hun levels still good ?🙂

Where are you parents? Are they in York as your profile says or is your profile bout where you are now? lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back