DiDkA Famous Diabetics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Seeing as I've seen a few mentioned on other threads why don't we compile a list of names with the type of Diabetes?
I'll start the ball rolling:

Sir Steve Redgrave, type one.

Gary Mabutt, type one.

One of the Jonas toe rags, type one.

George Lucas, type two.

H.G. Wells, type two.

Over to you...

DiDkA ...famous Diabetics....

I know we've commented about this on many threads...famous D's....however
we want to go ahead and start the ball rolling for DiDkA . Im thinking we can use the letter to richard lane as a starting point...
so if you know or have contacts please list them here and we will get back to you ...loubie if you could please can you organise this hunny thanks ...
then i will adapt the letter and email it out.... I did get Dom Littlewood agent to forward our emails directly to him but no response ..yet hes a very busy man however now we have got ourselfs a little more organised ....you never know !!!

Crystal Bowersox, Type 1 (see my other thread!) American Idol contestant this year.

can we merge the two threads started by tom and am , northey as less confusing????

am i contacted eastenders as dont know cherly fergisons direct email addy says should hear back in next 48 hours and they do get alot of mail.

paul young
andrew lloyd webber
sir harry secombe( President of British Diabetes Association)

Last edited:
am i contacted eastenders as dont know cherly fergisons direct email addy says should hear back in next 48 hours and they do get alot of mail.

cool steffy re combining threads Im happy i just want The info xx

Seeing as I've seen a few mentioned on other threads why don't we compile a list of names with the type of Diabetes?
I'll start the ball rolling:

Sir Steve Redgrave, type one.

Gary Mabutt, type one.

One of the Jonas toe rags, type one.

George Lucas, type two.

H.G. Wells, type two.

Over to you...

jasper carrot - he was a big fan of bernstein at one time and flew over for consultations.

jasper carrot - he was a big fan of bernstein at one time and flew over for consultations.

Lucy Davis from The Office, who I think is also Jasper Carrot's daughter...

Sonia Sotomayor, US Supreme Court Judge.

Last edited:

thanks excellant just the sort of celeb we need esp as daughter is D aswell i think a personlised letter would be the biz ....my job for the weel ahead xxx thank you folks xxx keep them comming in xx

Steve Dixon - news reader on Sky - he mentions it quite regularly in paper reviews and was in the last issue of Balance

Sue Townsend (diary of Adrian Mole author)

Diabetes Uk may be able to provide a list - from the people they have interviewed for Balance

Steve Dixon - news reader on Sky - he mentions it quite regularly in paper reviews and was in the last issue of Balance

Diabetes Uk may be able to provide a list - from the people they have interviewed for Balance

thank you folks this is great stuff xxx

I seem to remember hearing that Sue Townsend has suffered quite badly from complications.

Brian Cox (Type 2) i think that's his name...
Halle Berry (Type 1)

If i'm allowed dead people: Ella Fitzgerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back