DiDkA Diet drinks awareness campaign LOGO UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Got the emails. Have done some work. Will have something finished tomorrow 😉

NiVZ

cool NivZ and thanks we going ahead with basic logo (the one after the one with the words ??:confused:) for the letter to richard lane tomorrow BUT let us both look at it for future stuff ....Tomorrow !!! :D😉

Hello,

Yeah it's the basic logo with just the glass and question mark and no words 🙂

I've actually got 3 different ideas for it which shouldn't take me much time at all tomorrow.

I'll pass them all on and you can pick the one you like best.

NiVZ

Hello,

Yeah it's the basic logo with just the glass and question mark and no words 🙂

I've actually got 3 different ideas for it which shouldn't take me much time at all tomorrow.

I'll pass them all on and you can pick the one you like best.

NiVZ

thank you x

Hello,

I put it in the positive thoughts thread, but makes sense to put it here as more people will look in this one as the title specifically mentions logo.

attachment.php

NiVZ

Last edited:
thanks for the post NiVZ
Tez we still working on it but getting there!!

Hello,

Here's another idea I had for the letterhead (just added a 'swish') at the top.

I did try another one where the 'swish' came right down over the text on the right (and I made the text white) but I wasn't so pleased with it.

NiVZ

Last edited:
Hi Becky,

Yeah I like that with the swish too 🙂

What do you mean closer to the text? Do you mean over to the right beside your details, or down towards the body of the letter?

I did it as fast as possible this morning so just aligned the left edge of the glass with the text 😉

NiVZ

Hello,

Here's another idea I had for the letterhead (just added a 'swish') at the top.

I did try another one where the 'swish' came right down over the text on the right (and I made the text white) but I wasn't so pleased with it.

NiVZ

Liking too NiVZ !! becky on bottom in the footer where we have all the names
I prefer co ordinators rather than Directors if poss but no prob if not x

Hello,

Have emailed you both the 'swish' Word Template 😉

NiVZ

Im still doing my research but if there is anything else I can do let me know =) xx

Im still doing my research but if there is anything else I can do let me know =) xx

will do hun xxx I was very impressed with your research skills ...remember to include this on your cv 🙂

Its been added =) hehe still not got anywhere with it lol but oh well x

co-co-ordinator - sounds like a Kellogs cereal or an Apple programming language 😉

How about simply "co-ordinators"

NiVZ

I just thought 'Co-co-ordinator' was a bit of a mouthful 😱

co co chanelle !!!
I dont mind I just think and i know its silly ...that director sounds a bit pomp and ceremony like !! heheeee Im more of a co-op than waitrose ??😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back