Diabetes patients survey 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiona - survey completed. Some thought provoking questions. Thanks

I’ve also completed the survey, made me realise how utterly miserable I am :rofl:

I’ve also completed the survey, made me realise how utterly miserable I am :rofl:
Thank so much for taking the time to complete the survey, we very much appreciate your effort and I am so sorry if it has made you feel miserable. This is why we need more support in diabetes physically, psychologically and socially for all diabetics and their families. Thankyou again and take care. Best wishes Fiona McPherson

Fiona - survey completed. Some thought provoking questions. Thanks
Thank you so much for taking part in this survey, with people like yourself taking an interest, we can attempt to make a difference in our research. The questions were formed from previous interviews with volunteers from the diabetes forum and are very relevant to peoples experiences of living with diabetes. Thankyou for your support and take care.
Best wishes Fiona McPherson

Hello
My name is Fiona, I am currently doing a PhD at Teesside University.
My thesis is based around the physical, psychological and social aspects of Diabetes. These aspects can follow an individual through their diabetic journey and can affect self management .

Therefore I would like you, in the survey to tell me about your lived experience of diabetes. The survey was launched November 2021 but is still running until November 2022.So don't worry it is still a valid survey. I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you before and I would really appreciate your support a second time. I have uploaded the survey within the advertisement (shown below) and if you follow the live link it will provide you with all the information you need, then you just have to scroll down to start the Diabetes 2021- 2022 survey.

We are looking for 100 volunteers and we would really appreciate your support to enable us to reach our goal. Teesside University is ground breaking in its research and we would like you to be part of our journey. so please try our online survey by opening the attachment and clicking the link. Thank you so much for your support.

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/phd-mcpherson

This study has been approved by @joshDUK

Just filled it in.

Done

Thank so much for taking the time to complete the survey, we very much appreciate your effort and I am so sorry if it has made you feel miserable. This is why we need more support in diabetes physically, psychologically and socially for all diabetics and their families. Thankyou again and take care. Best wishes Fiona McPherson
Ahh bless you, I’m doing ok on the whole. Slowly moving on to the acceptance stage lol

Completed, good luck with the survey!
Thankyou so much for taking part in the survey for Teesside University we really appreciate your efforts, kind people like yourself make a difference, take care.
Best wishes Fiona McPherson

My thesis is based around the physical, psychological and social aspects of Diabetes. These aspects can follow an individual through their diabetic journey and can affect self management .

Therefore I would like you, in the survey to tell me about your lived experience of diabetes. The survey was launched November 2021 but is still running until November 2022.So don't worry it is still a valid survey. I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you before and I would really appreciate your support a second time. I have uploaded the survey within the advertisement (shown below) and if you follow the live link it will provide you with all the information you need, then you just have to scroll down to start the Diabetes 2021- 2022 survey.

We are looking for 100 volunteers and we would really appreciate your support to enable us to reach our goal. Teesside University is ground breaking in its research and we would like you to be part of our journey. so please try our online survey by opening the attachment and clicking the link. Thank you so much for your support.

Attachments

This survey was launched November 21 and is still current and ongoing for 2022.We are looking for 100 volunteers and we would really appreciate your support to enable us to reach our goal. Teesside University is ground breaking in its research and we would like you to be part of our journey. so please try our online survey by opening the attachment and clicking the link. Thank you so much for your support.

Fiona McPherson

My thesis is based around the physical, psychological and social aspects of Diabetes. These aspects can follow an individual through their diabetic journey and can affect self management. Therefore I would like you, in a survey to tell me about your lived experience of diabetes.

I am looking for 100 lovely volunteers to take part in my survey currently I have 39 people taking part. I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you before and I would really appreciate your support a second time. I have uploaded the survey within the advertisement (shown below) and if you follow the live link it will provide you with all the information you need, then you just have to scroll down to start the Diabetes 2021-2022 survey.

Many Thanks again for your continued support.

Attachments

Thankyou for your feedback, This was a problem, The survey actually is 2021-2022 and this is explained in the comments, but I can see how this is confusing to the reader. Unfortunately we can not change the original starting date for all sorts of reasons but yes We appreciate your concerns Thank you again for highlighting this and yes please use the survey every volunteer that takes part is making a difference ,thankyou for your time and patience.
Kind regards Fiona McPherson
Still looking for more volunteers? Ta!

Yes we are indeed, we are always looking for lovely volunteers to enhance our study with your life experiences of diabetes and we hope you will join us. Fiona McPherson
I would like to volunteer as l have steroid induced diabetes. It has played havoc with my life at the age of 72. Any help l can give to help understand this awful condition will be offered with a good heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back