deja vu...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!

Surely people dont really think this? This must some sort of wind up???? I just cant believe it....!

She's formulating a response? Mine would be unprintable!😡

Some years ago I took my insulin in a friend's car and then went to join him for a burger. Some busy body had been peering in the car whilst I was injecting and we came back to find police surrounding the car. Busy body had decided that my insulin was probably heroin even though I did not main line!

Some people live in the dark ages, don't they?? I'm guessing their reaction is through ignorance, rather than any malicious intent.

Totally O/T - as I'm reading this thread, there is currently an item on "The One Show" about Deja Vu !! Spooky.

xx

Blimey Charlie, I was having a good day/night I'm not a fighter but I'd love to smack some sense into them, but obviously violence is no answer. Another beer and I'll calm down.😡

I feel sorry for the girlfriend...

Oh well, let's just hope they don't run into anybody haivng an asthma attack on their next date...I hope the young man in question realises that anybody can become diabetic, at any age.
If I was his girl, i think i'd be embarrassed about being seen with such a nosey bugger, who's also clearly an insenstive wuss!

I'm also slightly disturbed by the way God seems to be at his table in Burger King... I know God's usually thought to be all seeing and all knowing, but i'd like to think He'd have a bit more class.... Last Supper in Burger King? The mind boggles.:D

(I hope nobody gets offended by the above, it's mean slightly tongue in cheek..)

Oh well, let's just hope they don't run into anybody haivng an asthma attack on their next date...I hope the young man in question realises that anybody can become diabetic, at any age.
If I was his girl, i think i'd be embarrassed about being seen with such a nosey bugger, who's also clearly an insenstive wuss!

I'm also slightly disturbed by the way God seems to be at his table in Burger King... I know God's usually thought to be all seeing and all knowing, but i'd like to think He'd have a bit more class.... Last Supper in Burger King? The mind boggles.:D

(I hope nobody gets offended by the above, it's mean slightly tongue in cheek..)

Couldnt agree more!! I think after our collective meet in London next month, its time for us to go national as a group (Birkenhead) and then for one great big global injection to the US. Lets out these plonkers!

ooh just had a thought. I joined twitter the other day and it's actually quite interesting.

It's really good for promoting blogs as you can basically aim your 'Tweet' at diabetics. I think you include something like #Diabetes or something and then everyone who looks at posts with that tag will see your tweet. As you can tell, i havent fully worked out what's gwanin' yet!

I got a funny comment from one of the women at work for testing in the canteen.

No hazard as no blood spilt and used strip went in a tissue in the bin.

She got told to something that rhymes with duck and the opposite of on after she kept banging on about it being unhygienic.

I saw a man in McDonalds inject discretely a few weeks ago and it wouldn't have bothered me if he was sitting next to me.

Last edited:
ooh just had a thought. I joined twitter the other day and it's actually quite interesting.

I re-joined twatter today and promised to stick with it rossi_mac!! not going to be too much diabetic stuff well maybe!!

So Katie you on twatter too??

It's really good for promoting blogs as you can basically aim your 'Tweet' at diabetics. I think you include something like #Diabetes or something and then everyone who looks at posts with that tag will see your tweet. As you can tell, i havent fully worked out what's gwanin' yet!

Thanks Katie, I'll look into it!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back