Cute small animal picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
n6N4BZU.jpg

Breeder Mohammad Hasan Narejo with his goat Simba, who has become a media star in Pakistan because of his extraordinarily long ears…

OuBeIh4.jpg

Critically endangered six-week-old black and white ruffed lemur pups and their mother at Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park…

UeI2lVM.jpg

Jaguar cubs stick close to their mother as they are presented, 55 days after birth, at Zoo Nicaragua…

wCf7m0h.jpg

Love these @Contused, I don't normally put a "like" on, and don't look at it every day, but there are some truly terrific pictures to look at when I have some spare time. Thank you 🙂
Same here, @Contused so thank you from me too 🙂

Though sometimes they are very sad, eg the red kite clutching a mask, wish people would dispose of their rubbish properly so it doesn't endanger wildlife :(

Anyway, other side of human/wildlife relations, here is video R sent me of a conservationist releasing some extremely cute baby owls back into their burrow: www.facebook.com/SunderlandGlobalMedia/videos/1044047929571642/

Same here, @Contused so thank you from me too 🙂

Though sometimes they are very sad, eg the red kite clutching a mask, wish people would dispose of their rubbish properly so it doesn't endanger wildlife :(

Anyway, other side of human/wildlife relations, here is video R sent me of a conservationist releasing some extremely cute baby owls back into their burrow: www.facebook.com/SunderlandGlobalMedia/videos/1044047929571642/
You're most welcome!

I find some of them quite thought-provoking.

Lovely video! Thank you.

A heroic former British soldier murdered while clearing bombs in Cambodia has been honoured… with a giant landmine-sniffing RAT. Mine clearance worker Christopher Howes was killed aged 36 after being kidnapped by Khmer Rouge fanatics. But to mark 25 years since his death, a huge rodent, trained to continue his bomb disposal work, has been named Howes in his memory…

tz9KU9x.jpg

Young seals wait to be fed in a pool at the Friedrichskoog Seal Station in Germany…

evw0FDy.jpg

The red wattlebird (Anthochaera carunculata) is a passerine bird native to southern Australia. At 33 to 37 cms (13 to 14½ in) in length, it is the second-largest species of Australian honeyeater. The species is found in open forest and woodland, and is a common visitor to urban gardens and parks. Loud and conspicuous, the red wattlebird is generally found in trees, where it gets most of its food; occasionally it forages on the ground. It is one of the largest nectarivorous birds in the world, feeding from a wide variety of flowering plants, though insects also comprise part of its diet. It is territorial and at times aggressive towards birds of other species, often defending rich sources of nectar…

ZUYcqch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back