Couchsurfing with the Diabetes Fairy - back on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bring plenty of Creon to keep her levels topped up:D

Perhaps we could arrange for her to be transported to Australia, like the Tolpuddle Martyrs😛

She's on her way! Only sent her second class, good enough for her! 🙂

She's on her way! Only sent her second class, good enough for her! 🙂
I'd have made her walk, with her backpack :D

Sounds like a really useful appointment for you, Eggyg - I hope the DF learned something too!

More adventures for our hapless harbinger of hypos and hypos! 😱 :D She apologises for taking so long to write up her last day with @eggyg - she says she has barely recovered from the daily route march she was forced to undergo! (I did point out that she was being carried in the rucksack most of the time, but she didn't seem to hear me 😉)

http://diabetesfairy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/thursday-11-th-2016.html

Many thanks to Eggyg for instructing her in yet more life lessons for people living with diabetes 🙂

It was a pleasure! NOT! She did nothing but complain, about the weather, the walking, the fact I call lunch dinner! She wants to try living with diabetes then she would really have something to complain about! I hope the next host gives her a hard time! 🙂

I really enjoyed reading that eggyg. Very interesting and lively. I'm very impressed with the amount of walking you do come rain or shine! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back