Couchsurfing with the Diabetes Fairy - back on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though as I'd probably be allergic to her I might have to keep her in a plastic bag. She wouldn't suffocate, would she? :D

I don't think anyone would mind if you gave it a go to find out. :D

I'm rather hoping the DF had permission to visit her rellies, who must live close to me......

IMG_20160802_115452.jpg

She looks like she's there incognito,

Glad to see she's around again. I hope all her hosts give her a hard time:D - she deserves it.

She's arrived! She's in a bit of a huff as I wasn't in yesterday when delivery was attempted, so she's had to spend an extra night in a jiffy bag at the main GPO. I picked her up this morning and she's been in my car boot all day til about 5 o'clock! Good enough for her. I will wait til she's cooled down before we start our adventures! 🙂

She's arrived! She's in a bit of a huff as I wasn't in yesterday when delivery was attempted, so she's had to spend an extra night in a jiffy bag at the main GPO. I picked her up this morning and she's been in my car boot all day til about 5 o'clock! Good enough for her. I will wait til she's cooled down before we start our adventures! 🙂
Make sure you feed her plenty of Creon:D

Excellent! :D She's hopefully learning a lot from all this and how she makes our lives just that little bit more challenging. 😉:D

She's looking for more hosts! Can YOU cope with her for a few days, to help her learn a bit about your own particular brand of diabetes? Please let me know! 🙂

What great reading! DF is learning so much. She'll be an eggspert by the time she leaves 🙂

What great reading! DF is learning so much. She'll be an eggspert by the time she leaves 🙂
It's been no yolk having her! But it has been quite an eggsperience! Haven't finished yet, keep a look out for the next installment, then she's going back! I'm not shelling out anymore money on her, she's treating this place like a hotel! 🙂PS. I'm joking, we've had a cracking time, @Northerner has asked me to keep hold of her ova the weekend!

Last edited:
If anyone would like to host her for a few days so she can learn about how differently diabetes affects people, please send me a message - the more people she meets, the better informed (we hope!) she becomes! 🙂
I'd be happy to have her in London for a few days and show her the sights. However, I'm not sure that she'd learn much from my LCFF calorie restricted long overnight fasting approach to controlling my BG. If all else fails...the offer's there.

I'd be happy to have her in London for a few days and show her the sights. However, I'm not sure that she'd learn much from my LCFF calorie restricted long overnight fasting approach to controlling my BG. If all else fails...the offer's there.

If you do host her and she gives you any trouble jst threaten to throw her off Southwark Bridge, worked when I had her!!!

If you do host her and she gives you any trouble jst threaten to throw her off Southwark Bridge, worked when I had her!!!
Thanks for the tip Stitch 🙂

That would be brilliant @Marsbartoastie ! I'm taking her along to the Tolpuddle Meet next week, but will then be in touch to see if you've had second thoughts! 😱 :D

That would be brilliant @Marsbartoastie ! I'm taking her along to the Tolpuddle Meet next week, but will then be in touch to see if you've had second thoughts! 😱 :D

You didnt tell me she would be there!!! Ive changed my mind, I'm not going now!!! 😱😱 (Dont worry, i'll be there. She can have a non D person keep an eye on her!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back