Casualty - BBC1 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Casualty has some kind of diabetic girl on it who needs insulin from Cornwall but needs some type of insulin I've never heard of. She won't have stuff tested on animals?

...she's now being sick...

Casualty has some kind of diabetic girl on it who needs insulin from Cornwall but needs some type of insulin I've never heard of. She won't have stuff tested on animals?

...she's now being sick...

lovely just what i needed to know....sick

Glad that hospital's not in my local area. Everyone's so grumpy!

Glad that hospital's not in my local area. Everyone's so grumpy!

there's also a woman with a broken femur who has been treated with some magic gel that might mean she doesn't need pins and plates - the x-ray looked worse than mine!😱

...now she's gone into DKA...pretty quick I think! I suppose the programme is only an hour long...

I haven't seen casualty for years. Forgotten how funny it is.🙂

Northener, their is a hierachy in medical drama and casulaty is your common muck. You need a culture upgrade...youwill find exactly what you are looking for in ER.

I can lend you every single series on dvd ever made!

Northener, their is a hierachy in medical drama and casulaty is your common muck. You need a culture upgrade...youwill find exactly what you are looking for in ER.

I can lend you every single series on dvd ever made!

You're right, it really is pants. I only started watching it again in recent weeks, and mainly because I fancy Alice...😉

You're right, it really is pants. I only started watching it again in recent weeks, and mainly because I fancy Alice...😉

Oh dear, whatever would Kate say....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back