Body Piercing

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im sure it was like a reddy browny sort of colour.

was he proper bent then??? hahahaha was a funny guy tho

reddish hair??? no it was dark brown!!!! you due your diabetic eye screening mike???😛

reddish hair??? no it was dark brown!!!! you due your diabetic eye screening mike???😛

lol actually i am due it. should have gone tomorrow, but with being away and all!!!! lol

tut tut dont take risks with your vision... 😡

well i wasnt ment to be away tomorrow!!!! got told yesterday(tuesday) that i was needed all week and all next week so i have changed it for when i get home. lol

Thank you, thought it wasn't red!!!

ok ok so i cant tell the difference between red and brown!!!!!! so sue me!!!!!!! lol joke. really dont sue me einstein hahahaha

ok ok so i cant tell the difference between red and brown!!!!!! so sue me!!!!!!! lol joke. really dont sue me einstein hahahaha

You're safe Mike! Fear not, all your assets will be in your wife and kids names, so there is nothing to go after :D

sue him sue him sue him :D:D i'm a good reliable witness.... oh bugger... i need a character reference.... forget it 😱

Einstein... sue him... 😉 for wasting my time thinking of someone called kenneth with red hair!!!!

Hey, I spent sometime on the problem as well.

Now, at ?1200 an hour... hmmm oh, minimum charge one hour.

Hey Mike, you owe me some dough, call it ?750 for cash! :D

Hey, I spent sometime on the problem as well.

Now, at ?1200 an hour... hmmm oh, minimum charge one hour.

Hey Mike, you owe me some dough, call it ?750 for cash! :D

hahahahahahaha oooohhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahha sorry david i thought you asked me for cash then!!!!!!!!!

ah i see you did :( now we have a problem mate. can you deduct the tax from it for me as i dont pay tax.

nope it wasnt him.

redish hair and just very camp. not sure if it was an act the campness or not.

could have been kenny??

kenny everit!!!!!!!! i knew id get there in the end!!!!!! lol

Frankie Howerd?

careful tez you got him einstein all excited now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back