Body Piercing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's tucked up in bed... no .... don't even go there!!!!😛

go where???? oh yeah i didnt even think of that!!!!!!!!! i wont i promise. just wondered why you put tom!!!!!!!! in the post tho lol never mind 😛

go where???? oh yeah i didnt even think of that!!!!!!!!! i wont i promise. just wondered why you put tom!!!!!!!! in the post tho lol never mind 😛

coz your missing steffi so i thought i could have abit of debauchery with Tom... he likes it really :D just wants me to chase him lol

coz your missing steffi so i thought i could have abit of debauchery with Tom... he likes it really :D just wants me to chase him lol

lol ah i see. well steffi aint here and she aint talkin to me either so i guess i could do with you chasing me for abit lol 😛

lol ah i see. well steffi aint here and she aint talkin to me either so i guess i could do with you chasing me for abit lol 😛

Ok ...but you are supposed to at least pretend to run lol :D

Yeah must be..... half of the thrill is in the chase and capture you should know that!!! lol

lol who was the comedian who used to have the catchphrase "oooohhhhh chase me" dead camp fella

lol who was the comedian who used to have the catchphrase "oooohhhhh chase me" dead camp fella

was it dustin gee or something like that??? how am i supposed to know that lol you are sooo random 😛

was it dustin gee or something like that??? how am i supposed to know that lol you are sooo random 😛

nah his name was kenneth something. had redish hair and a beard!!!!!!

lol yeah i can be dead random at times, but when you have been to work with some of the guys i have then its the only way to get through a day!!!!! 😛

nah his name was kenneth something. had redish hair and a beard!!!!!!

lol yeah i can be dead random at times, but when you have been to work with some of the guys i have then its the only way to get through a day!!!!! 😛

Umm dont know...einstein... you got any idea who mikes on about ???

Umm dont know...einstein... you got any idea who mikes on about ???

lol even i dont know the guys full name!!!!!!

ah weelllllllll lets just forget it huni 😛

ah weelllllllll lets just forget it huni 😛[/QUOTE

Dont know then.... any lurkers know who it is?? it'll annoy the hell out of me now till i think of it, what was he in ... carry on films or something?

ah weelllllllll lets just forget it huni 😛[/QUOTE

Dont know then.... any lurkers know who it is?? it'll annoy the hell out of me now till i think of it, what was he in ... carry on films or something?

nope he was just on the tele. not films. could have been something kenneth, but sure his first name was kenneth!!!!!

its gonna bug me too!!!! 😛

Not Kenneth Williams was it? Carry on....

nope it wasnt him.

redish hair and just very camp. not sure if it was an act the campness or not.

could have been kenny??

kenny everit!!!!!!!! i knew id get there in the end!!!!!! lol

nope it wasnt him.

redish hair and just very camp. not sure if it was an act the campness or not.

could have been kenny??

kenny everit!!!!!!!! i knew id get there in the end!!!!!! lol

Was his hair reddish?

He didn't put the act on, he was as bent as a nine bob note!

Was his hair reddish?

He didn't put the act on, he was as bent as a nine bob note!

yeah im sure it was like a reddy browny sort of colour.

was he proper bent then??? hahahaha was a funny guy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back