• We are improving our news section on our website. Please share your thoughts here: News Survey

Bmmols still high

Nayshiftin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Whatever you are getting better. That’s important 2 hrs post meal
It’s 6.9 so the spike in between might happen I only took it as post exercise. I don’t think that is bad considering I was very high and it’s a week now I have stopped medication. I feel so tired. I cannot wait until I lose my weight and get fit bit for me it’s a long haul. Still one step at a time. I agree weight needs addressing but what causes the weight. My husband now eats five times what I do and still loses weight. He’s had three packets of biscuits to himself too. I now eat none of those things but with being so ill and the change it’s so much better for me. I never want to be it high twenties again . I panicked at twelve fingers crossed diet n exercise will work please.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have stopped medication. I feel so tired. I cannot wait until I lose my weight and get fit bit for me it’s a long haul. Still one step at a time.

Well done for all the changes you have made so far @Nayshiftin

And yes, I think you are right... it is one step at a time, bit by bit. And if you can lose some weight, that will help too.

Glad you can see how much better you feel and it’s reinforcing your positive changes :)