Birmingham forum meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a brilliant idea, why only send them to other members, why not send them to family and friends for Christmas.

John

I was thinking it would be nice if you could design a forum Christmas card (or maybe a choice of design), then members could buy them to send out to other members, with maybe a small part of the cost going to charity. Of course, only if you thought it was feasible. 🙂 I could write a verse to go in them. 😱

Oh I get you now! Let me think for a day or two, and what do other people think? Would you want to buy a card (probably ?2+ to allow a donation + a stamp?) Be good if you did a verse, quite fun. Let me get my results out the way on Tues, I am not functioning 100% yet. If I can't get my act together for this year then it's a good idea for next.

I think I should wait until I find out what doc says before making a decision. Good idea though. :D

Blimey you lot are keen already. Let me look at how I could keep the price down, if I can get cheaper card blanks it might be possible but I'm so aware that I need to go slowly at the mo. Watch this space!! Thanks for your enthusiasm though.

Blimey you lot are keen already. Let me look at how I could keep the price down, if I can get cheaper card blanks it might be possible but I'm so aware that I need to go slowly at the mo. Watch this space!! Thanks for your enthusiasm though.

Absolutely my dear - only when you are feeling up to it, there is no pressure whatsoever, so take your time to think it over. 🙂

Cheers Northe'!! 🙄

Well at least you didn't dress me up in crazy sun glasses!

All good would travel to a meet again money and time permitting, but in the mean time, until The Smoke, play safe kids😉

Rossi:D

great pics, looks like everyone had a lovely day 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back