Birmingham forum meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone, the pictures are now available at

http://diabetespoetry.blogspot.com/2010/09/birmingham-forum-meet-september-2010.html

Really excellent day with some utterly brilliant people - I enjoyed meeting every one of you! Apologies to Akasha for not getting a picture of you and your OH - thought we'd snapped everyone! 🙂

Many, many thanks to Shiv for organising things and for selecting a lovely location 🙂 Definitely one to be repeated, I think!

Really great piccies guys,seemed like it was a brill day...

very nice pics hope no one is too rough this morning

Really excellent day with some utterly brilliant people - I enjoyed meeting every one of you! Apologies to Akasha for not getting a picture of you and your OH - thought we'd snapped everyone! 🙂QUOTE]

Oh thank hevens! i was starting to panic then. 😛 Not the most photo-genic.

It was great meeting people, putting a face and name to screen names.
Im hoping Caz managed to get back to new street after we left her in the bull ring....

What a great reminder of a lovely day

I am the anorexic one (that is my feeble attempt at humour) I am of course the obese one.

Thanks Alan

Oh thank hevens! i was starting to panic then. 😛 Not the most photo-genic.

It was great meeting people, putting a face and name to screen names.
Im hoping Caz managed to get back to new street after we left her in the bull ring....

We'll get you next time (especially if Shelley is around!) :D I'm glad you enjoyed it, sorry I didn't get a proper chance to talk to you, hopefully there will be other occasions 🙂

Pics look great! Is the next one in London??

Emma xx

yea teapot it is , 14th nov x

Correction - it will be the 13th of November as the 14th is a Sunday this year. Sundays are particularly notorious for poorer travel services and possible engineering works on the trains. 🙂

Correction - it will be the 13th of November as the 14th is a Sunday this year. Sundays are particularly notorious for poorer travel services and possible engineering works on the trains. 🙂

Good man pulling me up on my mistakes 😛

Good man pulling me up on my mistakes 😛

Not a mistake Steffie - I think up until recently we've been saying 'the forum's second birthday' which is the 14th, but I think that, practically, it is better to say 'the Saturday closest to the forum's birthday' 🙂

Great pics!

It's so weird seeing what people look like. Not a bad looking bunch really 😉

Sure does look like you all had a good time, hope you all got back safe and well and not too hung-over!🙂 Toby.

Great pics!

It's so weird seeing what people look like. Not a bad looking bunch really 😉

thank you
bowtie.gif
thank you
bowtie.gif
and once agin I thank you
bowtie.gif

Thanks for organising it, was really good to meet everyone, looking forward to the next meet in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back