Being induced tomorrow morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, its really nice to hear that your both fine 🙂 well eventho u had to have an emergency c section (I have been told Im the first week in march and a possible natural delivery now) It will be interesting to read ur birth story, give the rest of us pregnant ladies some light reading before D day lol
Im so jealous ur back to pre pregnancy doses to be honest. Glad u and jessica are nice and healthy.... congratulations emma 🙂

Congratulations Emma. Well done and welcome to Jessica. Am so pleased to hear you're both well.

Much love
Allisonx

Im delighted to hear it Emma, congratulations, and a big hello to Jessica.

That's fab news, well done on all your hard work!

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story on here over the last 9 months - my clinic always make me feel a bit despairing at the thought of trying to start a family, so it's nice to hear that with a lot of hard work you can do it!

Your welcome I'm glad that I could help in any way. 😉

Congratulations Emma!! So pleased you & Jessica are both well! 🙂

Enjoy getting to know each other, relax & take what help you can get! :D

Congrats again!!! 🙂

I'd just like to say thank you to all of you for your kind messages :D

I'd just like to say thank you to all of you for your kind messages :D

hows it going emma ....split shifts on sleeping i presume...the best advice i got as a new mum all those years ago was to say NO to visitors without feeling guilty and Sleep when baby slept ...as much as you can.
good luck mummyxxx

It's going well, would be struggling if it wasn't for my husband because I can't really bend or lift things for a while! I'm very lucky because he's still got 2 1/2 weeks of leave before he goes back to work. We've had lots of visitors but thankfully they've all been to see her now so we can just be by ourselves for a while 🙂 xxx

It's going well, would be struggling if it wasn't for my husband because I can't really bend or lift things for a while! I'm very lucky because he's still got 2 1/2 weeks of leave before he goes back to work. We've had lots of visitors but thankfully they've all been to see her now so we can just be by ourselves for a while 🙂 xxx

ohhhh enjoy your little bundle together thats lovely xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back