Being induced tomorrow morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Emma's doing?

Wondering how Emma is doing? I hope she has her little one safe and sound

Well I hope mum and baby are doing great , hopefully things went as smoothly as possible for all concerned

Well I had Jessica on 26 at 12:54 pm by emergency c section in the end I will write a birth story in the pregnancy thread soon for those of you who wish to read it lol not for the faint hearted though! I'm back to pre-pregnancy ratio's which I am loving!!! and Jessica is doing really well now xxx

Well I had Jessica on 26 at 12:54 pm by emergency c section in the end I will write a birth story in the pregnancy thread soon for those of you who wish to read it lol not for the faint hearted though! I'm back to pre-pregnancy ratio's which I am loving!!! and Jessica is doing really well now xxx

Brilliant news so pleased to hear from you Emma baby looks lovely x i look forward to reading your story xx

bless you emma and hello to jessica xxxx

Good luck Emma, how exciting. Let us know as soon as you can x

Congratulations Emma and good luck x will be thinking of you x

Congratularions Emma xxx

Congratulations Emma xxxx Welcome to the world Jessica xxx

Congratulations Emma say hello to Jessica for me 🙂

Congratulations and hello Jessica, hope you're both doing well - take all the help that's offered, mum! :D

That's fab news, well done on all your hard work!

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story on here over the last 9 months - my clinic always make me feel a bit despairing at the thought of trying to start a family, so it's nice to hear that with a lot of hard work you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back