Being induced tomorrow morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmal31

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I'm being induced tomorrow so I just wanted to say I won't be around for a little while I hope your all well and speak to you soon 😉

Emma x

Emma hun wow its really happening this time tomorrow you will have your precious baby all the best hun and give your lilun a big hug from us all xxxxxx

take care xx

P.S Emma I see we will proberly miss you on the 31st when it is your birthday , but I guess you will get the best birthday pressie ever , but nevertheless happy birthday for next Sunday xx

Yes the best birthday present in the world i'm hoping i'll be home with her by then! :D

Emma, my dear, we will all be thinking of you and the little one tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly - say hello to her from all her friends here!🙂🙂🙂

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you - i promise you your life will never be the same again - but in a GOOD way!🙂

Do you think we could get to see a pic of her? I love love love babies!:D Good luck and hope everything runs smoothly!:D

Do let us know weight and names etc🙂Bev xxx

Will be thinking of you ((hugs)) x

Emma, I wish you every good wish

I hope all goes well for you and the little one

Hazel

Congratulations Emma, I wish you and the bump an easy birth. Can't wait to see the pictures of your wee princess.

walk walk walk walk walk....good luck emma xxxxxx

🙂 congratulations Emma .... Hope things go well, am sure they will, Would love to see some piccys too please

Hugs Mo xx😉

Thank you all so much I will post some pictures of the little one when i'm next on 😉

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, hope all goes smoothly. Enjoy your first few days as a mum.

Big hugs

Rachel

good luck and i hope every thing want be to messy for a nice bonding experience with your new bunle of joy xxxx

I'm sure everything will go well for you and baby. Please do post pictures and let us know how you got on.

All the best, hope everything goes well.

Best wishes and congratulations on your little darlings arrival x

Thinking about you loads today Emma. Hope things go well. Lots of love and best wishes xxx

Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back