BBC 1 tonight has made me MAAAADDDDD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would sound a pain in the backside but everytime the bbc makes an a..e of their programing would points of view worth a shot im sure i saw that program a couple of weeks ago or either watchdog

lol gotta think of a name for it then I'll set it up... any ideas??

Now you've set it up on FB. I've been on it and wrote a couple of things, but I wonder why I can't write on the wall.

I found it hard to believe that a 5 year old can weigh 10 stone 😱
His mother kept asking him what he wanted to eat. His plate was filled with more food than I eat in one sitting. Then she had the cheek to say that the food he was eating was healthy. Maybe it was, if it was half the quantity she was feeding him.
And can someone please tell my why any school age child needs a bottle to send them to sleep.

HA!

Have just complained.

I've never complained to the BBC before.

I may do that again.

*goes to look for things to complain about*

Hi Heidi

I bet you anything the BBC reply along the lines of "your comments have been recorded in the program log which is reviewed by the series producers" blah blah blah "we don't give a hoot what you think... pesky viewer blah blah"

🙂 Regards

Andy

I'd rather have the creme brulee thanks....😉

Type 2? As facebook would say "it's complicated". It's down to a complicated lottery of factors including genetics, body shape and weight, ethnic origin, age etc etc...i've also heard theories that suggest that low birthweight babies are at higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Weight and what your parents may or may not have made you do or eat are only part of the story.

Dont forget PCOS and the male equivalent. Plus having gestational diabetes substantially increases your risk.

*says Lisa who has PCOS, family history of type 2, had gestational diabetes and is a big fat bloater - I'm blaming the PCOS not my incredible talent for stuffing my face up until last November*

I agree Lisa, there's bound to be 1001 other contributing factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back