Abbreviated name for the Diet Drink Awareness campaign

What do you think we should shorten the name to?

• DieDrA

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • DiDrA

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • DiDkA

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I like the last one but I bet there are things like it already. But I love DRENCH - it says it all. Ok its not a pretty name like DREAM but with DRENCH it is water, wet, drinks, all sorts springs to mind. Personally I think that is perfect.

The logo could be a drink with a ring around it saying DRENCH at the top and in smaller letter diet drink awareness campaign around the bottom of the ring !!

It's late and I am bored so thought I would do an acronym generator search and it came up with the following:

DRAWbACk: Diet dRink AWAreness Campaign

DIDActiC: DIet Drink Awareness Campaign

DRAWN: Diet dRink AWareness campaigN

DRAStiC: Diet dRink AwarenesS Campaign

DReNCh: Diet dRink awareNess Campaign

DRAmA: Diet dRink Awareness cAmpaign

DRAmAtiC: Diet dRink AwAreness Campaign

DReAM: Diet dRink Awareness caMpaign

They are just a few of the 3000 it came up with, I only took the ones that began with D... the link is http://acronymcreator.net/ if you want to have a go...

Wow Squidge! You have a good mind for this kind of thing!

I like Drench!

Wow Squidge! You have a good mind for this kind of thing!

I like Drench!

im liking drench as welll.....will do some adaptions for the logos and post later xx
only prob with drench is that water you can buy is called drench...

Maybe we can put a hyphen in somewhere d-Rench or something.

Does it matter though?

Thats a good idea Adrienne, but you have a point, I wonder if actually that would matter at all if there was a general concencus to go with that?

Thats a good idea Adrienne, but you have a point, I wonder if actually that would matter at all if there was a general concencus to go with that?

copyright....and i think is coco cola who own drench....were they were the ones to advertise it as no cal water ???

Any one know about copyright laws out there......

So are the 3 suggestions in the poll null and void?

So are the 3 suggestions in the poll null and void?

no this poll has been great cos its thrown up more ideas ...i think what we might do is re poll with best from this verses new ideas...along with logo....when we shortlist we have to look into if its already in use ...can we get a web site with it etc etc SH and I are working on it xx

I like Rossi's . DDAC and read it as Dee Dac ....DDAC.

Double D Aware! and then some slogans around "watch what you put in those cups" ... could make people think of something else and yes it may be lowering the tone - but im sure it would get a number of peoples attention lol - especially in pubs and nightclubs!😎

That DD is hard, have you considered changing drink to beverage? or such like
maybe.....

Diet
Aware
Beverage

But to achieve something that rolls off the tongue will be difficult with DD.

Also would sugar free be able to replace diet? or am I thinking wrong.

pǝsnɟuoɔ ɯ,ı ʍou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back