Abbreviated name for the Diet Drink Awareness campaign

What do you think we should shorten the name to?

• DieDrA

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • DiDrA

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • DiDkA

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
We're looking at abbrieviating the name, so it's a bit more catchy. Am and I have discussed a couple of options, but let's see what everyone thinks and go with the most popular! 🙂

The options we've come up with are:

DieDrA
DiDrA
DiDkA

I'm trying to do a poll with this. I may be going wrong!

Well i have went with the last option sounds catchy .

Not sure, here's one that popped into my "head"

Diet Drinks for Diabetics
DD4D
??

I too prefer DD4D, it reads easier than the others -sorry

it's difficult, but the main pint is having a good campaign team which there clearly is, I didn't mean to throw a spanner in, honest!

I see the problem with the abbrev the number of D's and that you want it to be catchy and roll off the tongue.

Maybe have the logo with the chosen abbreviations then a few words as the catch line type of thing, so you have your image/graphic, then for example DiDrA then something like "Make mine a Diet"

I dunno!

Het wait a minute...
Why not keep it simple as the words are - DDAC, easy to say and no confusion about the traslation between the abbreviation and the full name?

I'll leave you in peace now😉

it's difficult, but the main pint is having a good campaign team which there clearly is, I didn't mean to throw a spanner in, honest!

I see the problem with the abbrev the number of D's and that you want it to be catchy and roll off the tongue.

Maybe have the logo with the chosen abbreviations then a few words as the catch line type of thing, ou have your image/graphic, then for example DiDrA then something like "Make mine a Diet"

I dunno!

Het wait a minute...
Why not keep it simple as the words are - DDAC, easy to say and no confusion about the traslation between the abbreviation and the full name?

I'll leave you in peace now😉

rossi liking the slogan could be easily incorporated into the logo ideas...post a poll soon ....SH i also liking DDAC...for simplicity...but is it available for internet purposes...

I have to say I like DD4D, I could not work out how you would actually pronounce any of the other options.

Dierdra, as in Deirdra of the Sorrows? Oh boy. I like DD4D though.

DieDrA Die doctor A :D
I really would avoid that one if I were you.

I liked Rossis DDAC suggestion as its simple, but I know what you mean about wanting something that can be said as a word rather than letters.

I liked Rossis DDAC suggestion as its simple, but I know what you mean about wanting something that can be said as a word rather than letters.

How about DiDAC?

Sorry to be thick - but can someone explain what any of these mean?😱Bev

Ask Hannah to look on my profile page on fb at the page I have just joined 'diet drink awareness campaign', that will explain all........

It's late and I am bored so thought I would do an acronym generator search and it came up with the following:

DRAWbACk: Diet dRink AWAreness Campaign

DIDActiC: DIet Drink Awareness Campaign

DRAWN: Diet dRink AWareness campaigN

DRAStiC: Diet dRink AwarenesS Campaign

DReNCh: Diet dRink awareNess Campaign

DRAmA: Diet dRink Awareness cAmpaign

DRAmAtiC: Diet dRink AwAreness Campaign

DReAM: Diet dRink Awareness caMpaign

They are just a few of the 3000 it came up with, I only took the ones that began with D... the link is http://acronymcreator.net/ if you want to have a go...

It's late and I am bored so thought I would do an acronym generator search and it came up with the following:

DRAWbACk: Diet dRink AWAreness Campaign

DIDActiC: DIet Drink Awareness Campaign

DRAWN: Diet dRink AWareness campaigN

DRAStiC: Diet dRink AwarenesS Campaign

DReNCh: Diet dRink awareNess Campaign

DRAmA: Diet dRink Awareness cAmpaign

DRAmAtiC: Diet dRink AwAreness Campaign

DReAM: Diet dRink Awareness caMpaign

They are just a few of the 3000 it came up with, I only took the ones that began with D... the link is http://acronymcreator.net/ if you want to have a go...

WOW good work i love the last two .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back