a period of time (1 for the ladies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi steff. i would defo go and get checked out as it may be something simple thats causing it and they have quite a few things they can do now for you. i know my sister suffered for many years after the birth of my little nephew (who is now 7) and she went recently and got checked (she was suffering from heavy periods to) she got recommended to go on the pill injection as it can stop your periods or if they are very heavy it can lighten them up 🙂

mike

i dont want to go on the pill though injection or otherwise , but anyways im booked in for friday

cheers

Good luck. Don't forget to push for a scan if you feel it's required.

If you are worried about fertillity problems by the way, Jo has probably had PCOS since she was 16, but we have 3 children, with no fertillity treatments.

well after posting this about a week ago or so i am still getting really bad cramp , I cant wait until tomorrow now i do hope this can be cleared up quickly

Yes, good luck Steff, hope you get some answers, or solutions at least.

Cheers Runner Mate Is Coming With Me Now Persuaded Her Lol

Good Luck Steffi !!! both of us at the Docs then honey 😱😱😱

hi well im just reporting back what happened . the doc did a very quick examinationa as only he can and he did say weather it is related or not that he could feel a small cist type thing he mentioned epidermal cyst well you know where , he took some blood from me and he has also referred me to the hospital i will get appointment within 3 weeks it.s only to rule out anything serious , he said i could do a few things at home use essential oils on it and bathe it with a damp cloth with slighty warm water , if it was to get any bigger or become infected i would need to be prescribed something............. anyways that had nothign to do with why i went to see him but in a way im relieved it turned up cause now i know .. but my period problems he said nto to worry to much about as i had damage while giving birth he said it is not unusual( i was imagining him as tom jones when he said that)

p,s as some one suggested i forgot to inquire about hormone levels grr

Last edited:
Hi Steff, hope you feel more reassured and glad GP is referring you. Hmmm, there's a difference between 'not worrying about it' and trying to live with the inconvenience and discomfort of it - surely there's something he can do from this aspect for you - perhaps the hospital can?

Hi Hun....
Hope you ok and feeling a little better and reassured...
Cyst thing is poss...if the doctor took blood he may well have put down to do a hormone test...the hospital will be able to reassure you further..I'm presuming you will be refered to a gynae clinic...they are brilliant and will go out of there way to help and reassure you hun..I propmise..

Take care
Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Hun....
Hope you ok and feeling a little better and reassured...
Cyst thing is poss...if the doctor took blood he may well have put down to do a hormone test...the hospital will be able to reassure you further..I'm presuming you will be refered to a gynae clinic...they are brilliant and will go out of there way to help and reassure you hun..I propmise..

Take care
Heidi
xx🙂
apparently he said the gynogologist is a really nice lady i assume i am gettin referred he neversaid but im assuming as he told me what a great lady she is then thats who im seeing at the hosp

thanks hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back