8 dl Coke 21 jelly goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.5 is much better than last week so well done, you are making a difference and your diet sounds better too🙂
I found an app on my phone really helped me to track my blood sugar. I used 'Blood glucose tracker' but there are loads out there.

Well done for helping yourself!

5.5 is much better than last week so well done, you are making a difference and your diet sounds better too🙂
I found an app on my phone really helped me to track my blood sugar. I used 'Blood glucose tracker' but there are loads out there.

Well done for helping yourself!
Så kind you are❤️that i really needed now csme in perfect timei dont know What that is. Today i have 3 meals and small snack meals

I have read all the comments and honestly everyone is trying to help you! Everyone has adifferent way of expressing it but it is all about love, care, concern, help and compassion. Please dont take comments to heart and think they are hurting you. They are not the coffin remark is just a stark reminder of what could happen unintentionally. Nothing is said to hurt you just help. Hope things are improving for you. Just keep trying and eventually you will find the happy medium. Sending you best wishes.

I justed wondering when your blood sugar is 8.7 and its many ours since i eated.

Remember that insulin acts over a long time @Stressabeccy - something like 4-6 hours. So you may still have insulin working.

And 8.5mmol/L by 2 hours after eating is within recommendations for T2s, so that looks OK.

Po. I did't know that. I am sorry. I went down to 5.5 så took a snack and i took a glass of milk. 3 hours later ca when i was going to sleep 4.3 and woked up with i little low today, 3,4.reduced from tojueo till 20 units. And dont need humalog each time i eat they meen maybe im a year i can go of with insulin and all

Po. I did't know that. I am sorry. I went down to 5.5 så took a snack and i took a glass of milk. 3 hours later ca when i was going to sleep 4.3 and woked up with i little low today, 3,4.reduced from tojueo till 20 units. And dont need humalog each time i eat they meen maybe im a year i can go of with insulin and all
I wonder if you really need insulin at all. Have your doctors explained why they think you need insulin.
You sound to be managing things a bit better now so hopefully those hypos will get less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back