8 dl Coke 21 jelly goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do so.
The simple fact is taking to much insulin will kill you or leave you in a coma that can not be reversed. It's obvious to everyone that you are having way to much insulin hence why you are having to eat so much.

So instead of getting your knickers in a twist listen to what everyone has been telling you all

That was pretty a rude observation.i respect that u have ur opinion but u dont know me and this hurt me. Coffin..... I am fragile and take things to heart very easily. Such remarks i do not need nor want. Some people have easier times with this sort of sickness. Some do not. I Just came here for information and perhaps some friendship. So in the future i would suggest u think before u post. I am going to report What you are writing and saying to me. This is bad. You are the only people in here that are like this. I Will report you. Enough
It’s better to be alive with hurt feelings than dead from a hypo. You’ve had months of repeated advice about the danger of hypos, how to treat hypos, and how to prevent them. Repeatedly asking the same questions but still taking too much insulin just starts to come across as attention seeking rather than actually wanting advice.

If u feel comfortable enough to critisize my disease so casually u should think twice. I do not have the answers for this. I believe i am highly resistant to insulin, my doctor does too. Have tried many different variations with little to No effect. And the dosages and timelines i do not remember or write down. As such i am more or less experimenting to find the right type and dosage. Ergo my questions here.

If u feel comfortable enough to critisize my disease so casually u should think twice. I do not have the answers for this. I believe i am highly resistant to insulin, my doctor does too. Have tried many different variations with little to No effect. And the dosages and timelines i do not remember or write down. As such i am more or less experimenting to find the right type and dosage. Ergo my questions here.
If you were highly resistant to insulin your blood sugars would be high not low. It is your choice not to write down dosages or timings, if you want to remember what you have tried and what worked so that you can learn and adjust, you could write them down on paper or on whatever device you’re accessing the forum through.

If you were highly resistant to insulin your blood sugars would be high not low. It is your choice not to write down dosages or timings, if you want to remember what you have tried and what worked so that you can learn and adjust, you could write them down on paper or on whatever device you’re accessing the forum through.
Stay away from me.

You do not have a disease you have a condition which can be manage with you listening and taking the advice given.

The reason I have tried to help you is because my great Aunt did exactly the same as you kept taking far to much insulin had 1 hypo to many blacked out and landed on an electric fire. She burnt to death. It still haunts me to this day.
If you don't want the help and advice then simple solution is don't post as all we are trying to do is keep you alive and safe.

You do not have a disease you have a condition which can be manage with you listening and taking the advice given.

The reason I have tried to help you is because my great Aunt did exactly the same as you kept taking far to much insulin had 1 hypo to many blacked out and landed on an electric fire. She burnt to death. It still haunts me to this day.
If you don't want the help and advice then simple solution is don't post as all we are trying to do is keep you alive and safe.
No you and the other one
You to put me down and talk about so deaths. Caffin. So No to you to i dont want noen help from you 2 ever again. Good bye. When i find out where i can report your than a am happy

Oh - I’m sorry to hear that, Beccy :(
I am Heer because i need advice and guiding. And i understand the we all have different opinions and Thats fine, but tat i soon will die and laye in det caffin. To people ment it
Just be honest if you inka and rebrascora meens that to i live for sake of me and waisting Moore of your time.
Thanks for all.

Beccy, We care about you and consider you a friend but I can't deny that I worry you might end up in a coma and die from all the hypos that you are getting, it is that dangerous! That is why it has been so worrying and frustrating that you have not reduced your Toujeo dose more quickly. Guiding you through treating multiple hypos is frightening for us, especially when it seems you haven't been doing more to prevent them.

You say that you reduced it to 30 units? When did you do that?
What are your levels like tonight?
Start keeping a diary of your levels and the amount of insulin you have taken and what you have eaten. Most of us do this as it helps us and perhaps our doctors and nurses see what is happening. This will help you to manage your diabetes better. I am not suggesting you do anything that I don't do myself and feel is important. When I get hypos I want to be able to show my doctor that I have taken action to prevent it from happening again, by reducing my insulin doses. We all accept that hypos happen occasionally, despite our best efforts but figuring out why and taking steps to prevent it happening again is good management and that is what we all strive for. My doctor doesn't tell me what doses I need, I tell him. We might look at my results and discuss why I made certain decisions and if I made the right decision but at least it shows that I have tried to improve things.

I understand that you want to come on the forum and connect with people but you are a clever person, you are not stupid, so you know how to treat the hypos. Perhaps you are frightened of being alone when you are having a hypo? I can understand that. I used to ring my sister and talk to her on the phone until my levels came back up, but the key thing is to adjust your insulin to try to prevent them. Each time we have suggested that, you have been reluctant. It is good to hear that you are now reducing it. That gives us hope that you are listening to our advice.

Sometimes you say that you are insulin resistant and other times you say that you are very sensitive to insulin. Maybe this is a translation problem and you are not understanding the two are opposite.

We do our best to help you and we want to help you but when you don't take that help, it feels like we are not getting through to you how serious it is, so whilst you have had some rather blunt comments on your other thread, I wonder if those people are trying to shock you into understanding how potentially life threatening this is.... it could very easily kill you and we don't want that to happen. You can manage your diabetes better by reducing the Toujeo until it holds your levels reasonably steady and in range, without all these horrible, dangerous hypos..
I would be sad to see you leave the forum but you have to want to get better and improve things. XX

I am Heer because i need advice and guiding. And i understand the we all have different opinions and Thats fine, but tat i soon will die and laye in det caffin. To people ment it
Just be honest if you inka and rebrascora meens that to i live for sake of me and waisting Moore of your time.
Thanks for all.

My sad face emoji was sympathy with you because you said your doctor was cold-hearted.

Jeg brukte det "triste" uttrykksikonet for å vise at jeg følte sympati med deg fordi legen din ikke var godhjertet mot deg.

Beccy, We care about you and consider you a friend but I can't deny that I worry you might end up in a coma and die from all the hypos that you are getting, it is that dangerous! That is why it has been so worrying and frustrating that you have not reduced your Toujeo dose more quickly. Guiding you through treating multiple hypos is frightening for us, especially when it seems you haven't been doing more to prevent them.

Start keeping a diary of your levels and the amount of insulin you have taken and what you have eaten. Most of us do this as it helps us and perhaps our doctors and nurses see what is happening. This will help you to manage your diabetes better. I am not suggesting you do anything that I don't do myself and feel is important. When I get hypos I want to be able to show my doctor that I have taken action to prevent it from happening again, by reducing my insulin doses. We all accept that hypos happen occasionally, despite our best efforts but figuring out why and taking steps to prevent it happening again is good management and that is what we all strive for. My doctor doesn't tell me what doses I need, I tell him. We might look at my results and discuss why I made certain decisions and if I made the right decision but at least it shows that I have tried to improve things.

I understand that you want to come on the forum and connect with people but you are a clever person, you are not stupid, so you know how to treat the hypos. Perhaps you are frightened of being alone when you are having a hypo? I can understand that. I used to ring my sister and talk to her on the phone until my levels came back up, but the key thing is to adjust your insulin to try to prevent them. Each time we have suggested that, you have been reluctant. It is good to hear that you are now reducing it. That gives us hope that you are listening to our advice.

Sometimes you say that you are insulin resistant and other times you say that you are very sensitive to insulin. Maybe this is a translation problem and you are not understanding the two are opposite.

We do our best to help you and we want to help you but when you don't take that help, it feels like we are not getting through to you how serious it is, so whilst you have had some rather blunt comments on your other thread, I wonder if those people are trying to shock you into understanding how potentially life threatening this is.... it could very easily kill you and we don't want that to happen. You can manage your diabetes better by reducing the Toujeo until it holds your levels reasonably steady and in range, without all these horrible, dangerous hypos..
I would be sad to see you leave the forum but you have to want to get better and improve things. XX
I have Just gona down from 80 30 tojueo and tomorrow i reduced it to 25.it is har because severel doctors tell

Ok

I have Just gona down from 80 30 tojueo and tomorrow i reduced it to 25.it is har because severel doctors tell

Ok
To that and this i get confuse.

The doctor and many but i taken my sake in my own hands from today. Juse 2/3 What i did of humali. Bloodsugar is 5.5

My sad face emoji was sympathy with you because you said your doctor was cold-hearted.

Jeg brukte det "triste" uttrykksikonet for å vise at jeg følte sympati med deg fordi legen din ikke var godhjertet mot deg.to say

So why do people say e end soon in a caffin? Everybody her look Just at det bad and not the.
I hate this and i hurt and angry. I dont sat them are wrong but this is stuff you dont say

I’m looking at the good, Beccy. I’m very happy you’re reducing your Toujeo 🙂

Every little step you take will help, Beccy 🙂 It will get easier and easier as you go on. Getting rid of the hypos will really help🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back