8 dl Coke 21 jelly goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need stronger jelly beens and stronger jelly beees. I desperate for help please

I am sad because off the bloodsugar.
Hat 5 hypos tonighti eat 15 glukoce tablets and one whole pakk haribo pluss 3 slice of bread and 5 dl coke
I am desperate.

Can somebody tell me where i a get this?

You know the answer @Stressabeccy You’re taking too much insulin :( You’ll continue to have hypos until you get your insulin at the right level. How much basal insulin are you taking now?

No, you need less insulin. If, for example, I took twice as much basal insulin as I needed, I’d be desperate and fighting hypos continually. You’re doing that and it’s exhausting for you.

Again, you need to reduce your insulin. Phone your doctor and speak to them, or simply reduce your basal yourself. That’s what we all do - make our own reductions.

You can look for a product called Gluco Juice, which is a liquid and might work faster. It will also mean you don’t have to drink so much of it.

But - you’re taking too much insulin and your hypos will continue until you reduce this. Speak to your doctor today.

Beccy we are really worried about you but until you reduce that Toujeo to a dose which is balancing your needs then you will continue to have bad hypos which need lots of sugar. This whole situation of frequent hypos is doing your body harm. We can't help you if you don't help yourself. We really like you and we want to helkp you and for you to be well, but it is very frustrating for us to see you continually have hypos when we have explained how to fix the problem. Keep reducing the Toujeo until you find the balancing point. Sending (((Hugs)))

Has anyone checked your adrenal glands to see if they are functioning correctly?

When I was first diagnosed, the doctors put me on a fixed amount of insulin but it was too much. I kept hypoing as I couldn't eat enough carbs to use it all up. My last meal in hospital was lasagne and chips, two slices of bread and butter, a yoghurt and a bowl of rice pudding and I still hit 4.1 three hours later! Once I was home and in control of my own diet and insulin I was able to reduce my basal by more than a third and bolus to 0-1 units per meal. I felt so well once it was sorted out but in the end I realised it was my diabetes so my choice Lower your Toujeo and see what happens. You can do this, don't be frightened to take control of your condition and how you live with it.

Beccy we are really worried about you but until you reduce that Toujeo to a dose which is balancing your needs then you will continue to have bad hypos which need lots of sugar. This whole situation of frequent hypos is doing your body harm. We can't help you if you don't help yourself. We really like you and we want to helkp you and for you to be well, but it is very frustrating for us to see you continually have hypos when we have explained how to fix the problem. Keep reducing the Toujeo until you find the balancing point. Sending (((Hugs)))
I am sorry for it all

No need to be sorry, Beccy 🙂 Just reduce your Toujeo so that you have less hypos🙂

No need to be sorry, Beccy 🙂 Just reduce your Toujeo so that you have less hypos🙂
Yes inka i have redusert Toujeo til 30.
Og mindre humalog for jg spiser for lite mente legen.. Målte langtidsukker idag og. I got a hypo on the way in to him. He was pretty suprised in å bad way

That’s really good you’ve reduced your Toujeo, Beccy 😎 It might be that it still needs to be reduced lower. Some people only need small amounts of basal eg 8, 12, 15, 21 units or similar.

How did your appointment go with the doctor? Did he mention an insulin pump? What did he say about all your scary hypos?

That’s really good you’ve reduced your Toujeo, Beccy 😎 It might be that it still needs to be reduced lower. Some people only need small amounts of basal eg 8, 12, 15, 21 units or similar.

How did your appointment go with the doctor? Did he mention an insulin pump? What did he say about all your scary hypos?
He did not take for me at all and whas coldhearted

Yes inka i have redusert Toujeo til 30.
Og mindre humalog for jg spiser for lite mente legen.. Målte langtidsukker idag og. I got a hypo on the way in to him. He was pretty suprised in å bad way
That is good that he saw how much you are struggling, he might now take you seriously. But not good you had the hypo.

Nope. Never done that
Well I suggest you ask your Dr to check your cortisol levels, unless you are taking way to much insulin which will obviously cause the hypos and the rate you are going and how low you are going you will end up in a coffin sooner rather than later unless you sort out the problem.

Well I suggest you ask your Dr to check your cortisol levels, unless you are taking way to much insulin which will obviously cause the hypos and the rate you are going and how low you are going you will end up in a coffin sooner rather than later unless you sort out the problem.
That was pretty a rude observation.i respect that u have ur opinion but u dont know me and this hurt me. Coffin..... I am fragile and take things to heart very easily. Such remarks i do not need nor want. Some people have easier times with this sort of sickness. Some do not. I Just came here for information and perhaps some friendship. So in the future i would suggest u think before u post. I am going to report What you are writing and saying to me. This is bad. You are the only people in here that are like this. I Will report you. Enough

That was pretty a rude observation.i respect that u have ur opinion but u dont know me and this hurt me. Coffin..... I am fragile and take things to heart very easily. Such remarks i do not need nor want. Some people have easier times with this sort of sickness. Some do not. I Just came here for information and perhaps some friendship. So in the future i would suggest u think before u post. I am going to report What you are writing and saying to me. This is bad. You are the only people in here that are like this. I Will report you. Enough
Please do so.
The simple fact is taking to much insulin will kill you or leave you in a coma that can not be reversed. It's obvious to everyone that you are having way to much insulin hence why you are having to eat so much.

So instead of getting your knickers in a twist listen to what everyone has been telling you all along and do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back