10th Diaversary

Wirralass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thanks for sharing your T1 journey Northie and Congratulations on enduring/surviving T1 for 10years, well done ~ here's to the next ten:)
Thank you for all the help & encouragement you have given to myself and the forum in general ~ it is appreciated:) and in return, hope the Yorkshire air will make a vast difference to even better management/control of your Diabetes:)and hopefully the promised CURE:D Take care.
WL

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
Happy diaversary for saturday.

C&E Guy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Congratulations (if that's the right word) on reaching that milestone.

Heath o

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Being relatively new to these forums, the concept of the Diavesrary seems strange to me: getting diabetes was NOT good news to me! :confused:

But, I'm starting to get my head around it! :rolleyes:

Well done, @Northerner, for living with & well controlling diabetes for 10 years! Thanks very much for administering these very well run, supportive & useful forums! :) I learnt a lot in the short time I was on here, more than I learnt in the last 17 years of being diabetic! :)

Here's to another good, well controlled 10 years! :)
Mine was the opposite to you Lanny I was happy when I found out. my mum was diabetic and had the symptoms for about 10 years but test kept coming back negative until it finally came back positive I was happy to find out once and for all,then my attitude was can still eat whatever I got tablets for it,

Ralph-YK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
In charge for 9 years, almost it's entire life. Quite a commitment. *buys Northerner a drink*