Yet another HbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.
The result is now in and it's 5.5%, a drop of 0.1%. Quite pleased with that given my very intermittent gym attendance recently.
Great stuff Cliff! Without any doubt whatsoever you are on the right track!

Keep on going down and further down! Diet is the key!

Very best wishes - John

I guess I owe cazscot a cyber-pint (or whatever the cyber-tipple of choice happens to be) for getting it absolutely right :D

Hopefully a few more dietary tweaks and I can get lower than 5.5% but we'll see how it goes. I suspect my first HbA1c after diagnosis was always going to be the biggest drop though, because the obvious nasties can be eliminated straight away - it's the less obvious nasties I have to focus on now.

I guess I owe cazscot a cyber-pint (or whatever the cyber-tipple of choice happens to be) for getting it absolutely right :D

Hopefully a few more dietary tweaks and I can get lower than 5.5% but we'll see how it goes. I suspect my first HbA1c after diagnosis was always going to be the biggest drop though, because the obvious nasties can be eliminated straight away - it's the less obvious nasties I have to focus on now.

Well done Cliff, I will have a virtual bombay sapphire and tonic (diet of course), with a slice of lime - cheers 🙂

Great work there Cliff, in the fabulous fives again, you gotta be happy with that, hope you also stay as trim as you say you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back