Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for you!!!

Quick update for those interested: my DSN, when I spoke to her last, said they need confirmation of funding in writing before she could order a pump for me. So today I spoke to top dog for long term conditions at the PCT, who has offered to email, phone AND send confirmation in writing. Yippee :D

I'll be calling my DSN everyday next week until she confirms she has received any of the emails or calls or letters, and then get her to order it!

At last!! :D

Quick update for those interested: my DSN, when I spoke to her last, said they need confirmation of funding in writing before she could order a pump for me. So today I spoke to top dog for long term conditions at the PCT, who has offered to email, phone AND send confirmation in writing. Yippee :D

I'll be calling my DSN everyday next week until she confirms she has received any of the emails or calls or letters, and then get her to order it!

About flipping time ! 😱 🙂

It just goes to show that we shouldn't count our chickens until we have confirmation in writing via email, post and fax !:D

Pleased fior you

Rob

Shiv,
My advice to you is ring your DSN on Monday,just before lunch.
If no email then ring the PCT bod again. They sure get p*ssed off when you do this but it does work :D
If no Joy by Wednesday then inform them you will be writing to the Chief ex, and also contacting the press.
I bet PCT bod will break the land speed record in sending that email then.

I speak from experience 😡
I would suspect they are draging things out for the new financial year.
Good luck

Sue

The email was sent today (I was cc'd in), in which it confirmed she had also tried to ring my DSN with no luck. This is a really positive step, and now all my DSN needs to do is order the pump 🙂 I'll be ringing my DSN daily until I hear she's done that!

So pleased for you Shiv. Glad to hear your persistence paid off. Just a bit of a shame you had to work so hard in the first place!

Woo hoo Shiv, legal at last. x 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back