would i know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
update

well after a good 9 hours i flaked out as soon as i hit the pillow , i am feeling better , once again thanks to everyone x.

Glad you're feeling better Steff -- that sounded a grim for you, and scary! Take good care today and go easy on yourself. It may take a day or two to feel really better.

xxoo

Good morning Steff.

So glad that you are feeling better. That was rather an unpleasant experience for you.

Take good care of yourself today and get as much rest as possible.

Hugs

Mand x 🙂

im not to sure tbh bev i had 2 chick legs for lunch with some dip , and for tea i had nothing i was to poorly

Dear steff,

I just caught up with this thread, I have not been on line much lately. I'm so glad that you are now OK. One thing that that needs to explored is: what was the cause? Bev asked about new food, but what about new drink: I read on another thread that you just tried a new drink from Morrisons. Have you checked the carb/sugar content of this drink? Is there some other new food or drink that you may have overlooked? It is important that you know what caused your problem so that you can ensure it doesn't happen again.

Warmest Regards Dodger

great news steff could have been one of these 24 hours bugs.
as doger say's it could have been something you had eatin or drank glad you are feeling better

Donald

Dear steff,

I just caught up with this thread, I have not been on line much lately. I'm so glad that you are now OK. One thing that that needs to explored is: what was the cause? Bev asked about new food, but what about new drink: I read on another thread that you just tried a new drink from Morrisons. Have you checked the carb/sugar content of this drink? Is there some other new food or drink that you may have overlooked? It is important that you know what caused your problem so that you can ensure it doesn't happen again.

Warmest Regards Dodger

hi dodger i have not actually opened the drink yet , all i had yesterday drinkwise was my usualy umpteen bottles of water and a pepsi max at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back