Wordle - Quordle Thread

D'oh! Bombed on Quordle too!
5 and 66 for the others

Seems I was luckier than I thought to finish all three puzzles this morning, albeit with a fairly modest total (3+26+58=87). Quordle was particularly tricky today.

Attachments

• IMG_2035.jpeg
    IMG_2035.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
I just scraped home on Q and O, I was dead lucky on Quordle, I had one life and three possibilities for a middle letter, and chose the right one, but the opposite on Octordle, I was reduced to putting random letters in to see if they made a word.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 5,7,8,9 = 29
Octordle in 60
Total 93

Overall Mikey in the Middle again! I seemed to have a better than average Quordle (lucky with letters) but struggled with Octordle (in fact I started the Wordles after mid-night but opted to sleep on Octordle after a poor start which really bumps up the score).

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 for 21 (3, 7, 5, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 71

Total Score 95!

Was surprised none over the past few days had any hint of seasonality. I may be late over the next few days as have morning appointments and need to be early to bed and early to rise for the vagaries of Patient Transport! :rofl:

Was surprised none over the past few days had any hint of seasonality. I may be late over the next few days as have morning appointments and need to be early to bed and early to rise for the vagaries of Patient Transport! :rofl:
Hope it goes well for you.

My iffy run continues although I did manage to actually finish all three today. Wordle was a 5 - lots of blind alleys to go down, then a 5, 4, 7, 9 for Quordle getting the two ending 50/50s both wrong so 25 there. Ended with a 56 for Octordle giving me a total of 86.

Middling for me but all finished safely enough
5 3 9 6 = 23
And Octordle in 57
Makes 84

Hope the quacks are treating you well @MikeyBikey

Tied with @Robin (4+26+68=98). Lucky to finish all three puzzles.

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpeg
    IMG_2038.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 0
A cheeky 3 this morning - Wordle only

Another crash and burn for me in Quordle which seems to be my nemesis. To be fair I really wasn't focused this morning though, as levels have been playing up quite badly, both high and low.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 9 x 5
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 60

4 this morning on Wordle 🙂

Well, I have a total today, but not a winning one I think....

Wordle a disappointing 5 I had a choice of 3 words after the second attempt and chose the 2 incorrect ones first. 🙄
Quordle 3 5 7 4 = 19
Octordle for 58

Total = 82

Decent score for me today, but with a good amount of luck. Wordle I had the same as @rebrascora with 3 options after two words, but got the right one first try for a 3. Quordle I had a 5, 7, 4, 6 22. Octordle had correct words for rows 3 to 7 but the last three all had mostly different options and that's where the luck really kicked in as I got all three right for a 52. So total of 77.

Been waiting a while for Patient Transport so tackled what felt a tricky Octordle.

Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 89! So I am sharing the Spoon of Wood with @Robin today! Maybe a fish dish today?

Last edited:
Back