Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Proud mother alert😱

Alex came 26th in the school cross country out of 240!:D

He was one place away from being picked to run for the county.🙂

He said next year he wants to be in the top three.

No hypo's so far - fingers crossed. Oddly he was 6 before the race and 10 after - with just a small drink to keep him going.:confused:Bev

That's tremendous Bev - and Alex!!!! Wow! To achieve that with all that he's been through over the past 11 months is truly amazing! What a brilliant achievement, and I have no doubt he'll get in the top three next time!:D

awww thats brilliant well done alex and im soo chuffed for you bev

WOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks - i will pass on your congratulations and take him out for a hot chocolate.:D

I forgot to add that he was covered in mud from head to toe and completely soaked through - it was battering down😱Bev

Thanks - i will pass on your congratulations and take him out for a hot chocolate.:D

I forgot to add that he was covered in mud from head to toe and completely soaked through - it was battering down😱Bev

major wash on the go then lol.

Ooh yes! I managed to get my run in before the rain this morning. Did he wear the pump on the way round, in his spibelt?

No need for the pump - he took it off. Just had the spibelt with all hypo stuff and meter etc..🙂Bev

Awww, big congrats to the little feller. No wonder you're proud.

xx

Congrats, A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you!!!!!!!!

Great news Bev.

🙂🙂🙂

Hay it looks like you have a winner there congratulations.

That's really great, Bev! I'd be just as proud too. My biggest accomplishment in cross-country was that I never came last in the yearly year group race. I came second to last most of the time, but hey, it's something! 🙄

Congratulations - great result today and great ambition by Alex!

great news Bev :D

fantastic that Alex enjoys that kind of sport too, that will keep him very fit! 🙂 xx

That's great news Bev! And what lovely weather for it too! Bet you're as proud as punch.
C x

Well done Alex :D

Well done :D you must be so proud of Alex.

WOW! Bev!

Well done from me! What a soldier, I am extremely impressed! It was always one of my worst nightmares at school- he has done amazing!

Enjoy that hot chocolate! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back